fbpx

Retired Windstones at stores – updated with more!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Retired Windstones at stores – updated with more!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hey guys! I visited a few stores in Savannah Ga today that carry Windstones, and they had some retired pieces. The people working in both stores were very friendly.
      I do NOT know if they ship or not- I didn’t think to ask. I apologize.

These prices are from memory (we walked there, and I’ve been in the sun all day) so my memory may not be 100% accurate. Please bear this in mind!

A Fine Choice, 912-650-1845

They lady told me that everything was 10% off- but I don’t know if they would apply that to phone orders. Doesn’t hurt to ask!!

Griffin candlelamp, I think it was $70 something.

Rainbow momma dragon, price unkown

They had both mermaid pieces- the sconce and sea jewel. I didn’t pick up the sconce to check the price, but sea jewel was around $120.

Hatching empress in peacock. $80 something, I think.. it was under $100.

Peacock Wind Wizard- I can’t remember the price but it was around $200 something.

Emerald hatching dragon- $80 something. Seemed a little too expensive.

Nature’s Treasures 912-234-1238

This was a neat store!! The owner was very nice and seemed very honest and enthusiastic about Windstone. He knew exactly what each piece was called and talked about them with fondness.

Old Warrior in Peacock- $205

Lap Dragon in peacock. $165 I think.

Ruby oriental sun dragon, price unknown. He was a light cranberry color; not a deep deep red like some.

Possibly other retired peacock dragons, and kirin families, mint in box- read my other posts below!

Your best bet is to call the store directly as I am not home and some 200+ miles from these stores! 🙂

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Kujacker
        Participant

Ooo Lap Dragon in peacock! I would love him… curse my lack of a credit card~ >.< I hate spending anything over $100 at one time. Ah well…

Maria
          Participant

Peacock Riser! Darn credit card bill still hasn’t come.
            Thanks for the info, Nam.

Dang, I want the candlelamp. Gotta rob a bank. Anyway, hope you are having a good time.

nambroth, thanks for looking out for us. 😀

Jennifer
            Keymaster

I went back to Natures Treasures and talked to the guy there about Windstones some. He was VERY nice and remarked that he thought it wasn’t fair that some sellers jacked up the prices on retired pieces so much. He doesn’t believe in it. I told him it was nice to see that he had retired peacock dragons and he said he had many more still in their boxes. Then he went on to say that he had several mint kirin families, still in boxes, and at or nearly at the same retail price as they were when they weren’t retired. I don’t know how much that would be, but he was a really nice gentleman and I wouldn’t hesitate to do business with him in the future.

So anyone looking for retired peacock dragons or the kirins that haven’t been marked up much give them a call! They are open every day from 10am-6pm EST but he said he’s often there until 9pm.

Maria
              Participant

I bet those Kirins will be gone in no time flat. The proprietor sounds very nice.

Pegasi1978
                Participant

If anyone wants pieces from the stores let me know. Savannah is a little less than a hour away and I’d be willing to go pick up pieces and ship them out (if the stores don’t/won’t). 😯 I’ll really make sure to get my friend whose lived here all her life to lead me there now that I hear there are retired pieces.

Thank you for posting this, I have the little baby kirin and have been looking for a good opportunity to complete the family. This looks like my chance.

Arlla
                  Participant

Wow! 0_0 That guy at Natures Treasures really is VERY NICE!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                    -J R R Tolkien

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

He was very nice when I talked to him. I wonder if he realized what he was in store for when I mentioned that “I gave out your store info to some of my collector friends, so you may get some calls!”. 😆

Arlla wrote:

Wow! 0_0 That guy at Natures Treasures really is VERY NICE!

So did you find out how many kirins he has and how much?

I tried to call, but they must be closed.

Kyrin

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

I’m going to do my best to go to both shops tomorrow. It’s almost 7 p.m. here (Eastern time zone) and some of the shops in the River front district are only open until 5 p.m.

I plan on bringing a notepad and my camera. If they let me take pics I will if not I’m note conditions and prices.

pegasi1978 wrote:

I’m going to do my best to go to both shops tomorrow. It’s almost 7 p.m. here (Eastern time zone) and some of the shops in the River front district are only open until 5 p.m.

I plan on bringing a notepad and my camera. If they let me take pics I will if not I’m note conditions and prices.

Thanks, I really like to get the kirins, but without knowing prices, it is hard to budget.

Kyrin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.