fbpx

Red Fox Question?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Red Fox Question?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Its not tonight.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Woot!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

fatalbeauty
        Participant

Its not tonight.

good good since I just got home just a few minutes ago…..

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kim
          Blocked

I really hope these foxes don’t come out until Oct. I don’t get more money in until the end of this month!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

fatalbeauty
            Participant

I really hope these foxes don’t come out until Oct. I don’t get more money in until the end of this month!

I don’t think I would be able to wait that long, I’m on pins and needles waiting each day now, waiting that long would not be fun for my nerves….

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Ela_Hara
              Participant

Oh Gee, me too! Or at least until the last week in September… my account needs to recover and accumulate a little more $$$ – even more one week helps! Soooooo many really neat things coming out! πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Pheonixxfoxx
                Participant

Sadly, if they come out in October both Rodney and I would miss out. I’m leaving the country that month, won’t be back until the 23rd and Rodney is computer illiterate. If it is meant to be, then it is meant to be is all I can say…;)

Kiya
                  Participant

Melody only had about 120 painted as of Saturday and I don’t think those had been stamped or signed.

That means she needed to paint at least 80 more this week to get a batch of 200.

Plus they all need to go through quality control, be stamped, signed, and packed.

They _could_ finish up this week, but that’s a lot to get done in 4-5 days.

I don’t think it will take until October though πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

I am painting over 200 of these GB “red foxes” ( obviously they aren’t all red!), so hopefully we can do a two-per-customer batch.
                      BUT, like with the lady cats, if you get two, you MIGHT get twins, or two very similar in color. That is the way random stuff works.
                      That’s fine if you like to trade stuff!

yey! I wouldn’t mind twins, I love this sculpt!

TWINS! TWINS! MUST HAVE TWINS! (just sayin’!)

tdm :love:

tdm

Pheonixxfoxx
                      Participant

Melody only had about 120 painted as of Saturday and I don’t think those had been stamped or signed.

That means she needed to paint at least 80 more this week to get a batch of 200.

Plus they all need to go through quality control, be stamped, signed, and packed.

Guess it is not meant to be then…:(

Kiya
                        Participant

I think you may have mis-read, my best guess is before October. πŸ™‚ All of next week is still September thank goodness!!!

Pheonixxfoxx
                          Participant

I think you may have mis-read, my best guess is before October. πŸ™‚ All of next week is still September thank goodness!!!

Yes, I did miss read and I do apologize. I’ve got a lot on my mind and plate, which has my anxiety running high. A Red Pebble Fox is a must for me obviously! I could miss all the other Pebbles and be happy as long as I have a Red Fox. Though, I do love the Cats to pieces. Thanks for clarifying…:)

Kim
                            Blocked

If I am lucky I might get my money on Sept. 26 before the weekend. I really hope I can get one of these foxes since I missed the grab bag Fennecs.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Pheonixxfoxx
                              Participant

If I am lucky I might get my money on Sept. 26 before the weekend. I really hope I can get one of these foxes since I missed the grab bag Fennecs.

My fingers are crossed for you…;)

Susie
                                Keymaster

The grab bag Red Foxes will not be ready this week! (so that’s a promise of no foxes in the store through Sunday September 21st). Perhaps sometime next week… Melody is painting away!

(I can feel everyone behind my screen waiting for them! :love: Hang in there! You are free to do other things!)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 159 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.