fbpx

Red Fox Question?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Red Fox Question?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    Skeeterdeee
    Participant

When did we have grab bag wolves? I’ve had to skip a number of the grab bags but I do not remember wolves.

:O

June 13, 2012 according to my receipt. Yeah, I keep them all in my desk drawer and reminisce sometimes, LOL. XD Melody hadn’t started writing the dates on the bottom pads of them yet at that point.
      http://windstoneeditions.com/blog/grab-bag-pebble-wolves

fatalbeauty
      Participant

When did we have grab bag wolves? I’ve had to skip a number of the grab bags but I do not remember wolves.

:O

June 13, 2012 according to my receipt. Yeah, I keep them all in my desk drawer and reminisce sometimes, LOL. XD Melody hadn’t started writing the dates on the bottom pads of them yet at that point.
        http://windstoneeditions.com/blog/grab-bag-pebble-wolves

o.O it was that long ago? makes me glad I didn’t sell mine since they didn’t come out with more thus far…..

back on topic, hope the foxes come out soon, can’t wait to have some!

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Melody
        Keymaster

I’d be happy with just one, my money is very tight. If you do end up painting more so people can get 2, will they be out before October?

I am never know when things will be out , but yes I think they will be out before Oct.

Melody
          Keymaster

Maybe those who are waiting for two could note for them to be held for possible combined shipping? I’m not sure how messy this would make things factory-wise, but both the GB fennecs and GB wolves went very fast, and I imagine it will have to be a very big batch of foxes to last with people going for two.

Don’t get me wrong, I would love to have a go at two and combine shipping, but it would be bitterly disappointing if there are any who miss it and find out everyone got two, and they didn’t get any. That’s when GB’s get ugly and mean spirited, and no one should have to feel angst over a li’l fox.

Putting a note on your order if you would like to get more of something when/if the limit is lifted is a good idea, I hadn’t thought about the poor souls who have to pay for expensive shipping!

Melody
            Keymaster

I am painting over 200 of these GB “red foxes” ( obviously they aren’t all red!), so hopefully we can do a two-per-customer batch.
              BUT, like with the lady cats, if you get two, you MIGHT get twins, or two very similar in color. That is the way random stuff works.
              That’s fine if you like to trade stuff!

Landipan
              Participant

I am painting over 200 of these GB “red foxes” ( obviously they aren’t all red!), so hopefully we can do a two-per-customer batch.
                BUT, like with the lady cats, if you get two, you MIGHT get twins, or two very similar in color. That is the way random stuff works.

Yay! Lots of foxes! They’re all natural colored right?

I wish I had the money to buy more than one!

*Formerly meowmix101
                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

fatalbeauty
                Participant

yey! I wouldn’t mind twins, I love this sculpt!

1. Mother Meerkat
                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

Natasha
                  Participant

Yay! I can’t wait! The ones I’ve seen so far are gorgeous!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

question that just popped into my head, will there be a livestream for the red foxes?

1. Mother Meerkat

Erika
                      Participant

Woo!

Kiya
                        Participant

question that just popped into my head, will there be a livestream for the red foxes?

That’s doubtful right now, but maybe – Bipolar Bear who has been doing the livestreams is in California and we’re not quite sure when he’s heading home. ๐Ÿ™‚ Pam is pretty busy with some new responsibilities so not sure she’d have time.

Also – the foxes are gorgeous, but they aren’t as fancy as say the fantasy colts or the fishy-cats. Much like the lady cats, you can get a good look at most of the batch in the pictures Melody has posted on Facebook. I’ve seen them in person now and the photos are a good representation of them. ๐Ÿ™‚

Pheonixxfoxx
                          Participant

I’d be happy with just one, my money is very tight. If you do end up painting more so people can get 2, will they be out before October?

I am never know when things will be out , but yes I think they will be out before Oct.

Awesome, I’ll be sure to let Rodney know. He is driving me nuts still…:P

Melody
                            Keymaster

Yay! Lots of foxes! They’re all natural colored right?

I wish I had the money to buy more than one!

Yes, they are all natural colored = real fox colors.

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

Crossing my fingers it’s not tonight. I don’t get paid till tomorrow ^_^ LOL~

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

Crossing my fingers it’s not tonight. I don’t get paid till tomorrow ^_^ LOL~

ditto, I’m stuck doing family stuff soon for the next few hours, tomorrow would be much better….

1. Mother Meerkat

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 159 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.