Red Fox Question?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Red Fox Question?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    Amstaff
    Participant

I wonder how many of us keep jumping between the forum, the store, and our email… for any signs of them coming out ? I know I have been, lol! Sadly, I have to leave for work soon, so I will be out of the loop until later on tonight 🙁

Lokie
      Participant

Thanks for the updates, Susie! *ETA: Not to confuse anyone, no updates today, as of yet. I was thanking Susie for the previous ones!

And great drawing, Falcolf! Too funny!

fatalbeauty
        Participant

and now the wait begins again….hopefully today!

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Susie
          Keymaster

Yes, today at 5:00 p.m. PST. That’s 2 hours from while I’m typing this. Please refrain from refreshing in the 5 minutes before 5 p.m. so that I can get them into the store. And like, not RIGHT at 5 p.m. in case something goes wrong! I do not know yet what the limit will be or the price. You have 2 hours to take a nice nap! Or eat a nice meal! Enjoy!

fatalbeauty
            Participant

Yes, today at 5:00 p.m. PST. That’s 2 hours from while I’m typing this. Please refrain from refreshing in the 5 minutes before 5 p.m. so that I can get them into the store. And like, not RIGHT at 5 p.m. in case something goes wrong! I do not know yet what the limit will be or the price. You have 2 hours to take a nice nap! Or eat a nice meal! Enjoy!

YEY! can’t wait!

1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF

Stormbreeze
              Participant

Hooray! Thank you so much for telling us!

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Lokie
                Participant

Thanks for the heads up! This is going to be a pretty unproductive 2 hours.

KaytanaPhoenix
                  Participant

Haha.. of course the day I’m in Estes with my mom… hope I can make the grab on my phone, or they chill out for a while later

Susie
                    Keymaster

Pebble Arctic Fox Grab Bag edition is $50.00 each, limit of 2 per customer.
                      Pebble Red Fox Grab Bag edition is $60.00 each, limit of 2 per customer.

Both are “No Nitpicking” editions but they look pretty darn good to me! They have pads on their bottoms.

There should be enough for everyone (we always think that!) – and there are some stragglers that will be added tomorrow or later if they sell out tonight and you completely miss them.

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

good to know, looks like I can afford just one for now but luckily hubby promised to buy me one so I’ll still hopefully get two….

1. Mother Meerkat

Landipan
                        Participant

Looks like I’ll only be able to afford one, I am so close to affording one of each breed but my Paypal is a couple dollars too short!

Hmmm….I’mma have to do some hard thinking!

*Formerly meowmix101
                          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Natasha
                          Participant

Yay! I am so excited for these foxes, especially the red foxes! So glad grabbed them!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                            ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                            Mother: Okapi
                            Gothic - Mahogany
                            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Lokie
                            Participant

Okay, stress is over until the bat-eared foxes. Then I can do this all over again! Anyways, let the trading commence =P

briteblades
                              Participant

Currently 2:30am here in Germany but it was worth the wait! Managed to snag one of each. 🙂

Stormbreeze
                                Participant

Gosh, they went fast! I have happily manage to acquire a fox of each type… 🙂

I hope other dragons come out in Autumn Leaf! It’s so pretty!

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 159 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.