fbpx

Red Fox Question?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Red Fox Question?

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

Okay now I’m upset because I got enough money in to afford a red fox and I tried for the last 20 min. to get my internet to load at home and it wouldn’t so I walked to Tim Horton’s to use their wifi only to see the red foxes are out of stock now. When will any stragglers be put in? My internet is too slow at home so I am going to have to wait at the restaurant to try and get one now.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Landipan
      Participant

I ended up choosing a red fox, It was a hard choice, as I was only about 13$ short in my PP account of buying an Arctic too! This was so hard to choose!

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

briteblades
        Participant

Okay now I’m upset because I got enough money in to afford a red fox and I tried for the last 20 min. to get my internet to load at home and it wouldn’t so I walked to Tim Horton’s to use their wifi only to see the red foxes are out of stock now. When will any stragglers be put in? My internet is too slow at home so I am going to have to wait at the restaurant to try and get one now.

Wait at least 20 more minutes and they will pop out of their carts.

Melody
          Keymaster

Will there be a class photo posted today?

I’ll post them tonight if I get to it.

Laurie
            Participant

wow, gone……I just saw this, was getting critter chores done. ๐Ÿ™

Landipan
              Participant

There are still some Arctics left!

*Formerly meowmix101
                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Natasha
                Participant

Says there’s 2 now, Kim.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                  ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                  Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                  Mother: Okapi
                  Gothic - Mahogany
                  PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                  DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Natasha
                  Participant

Now it’s up to 10 in stock. Hurry, kids! Get your Red Foxes!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                    Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                    Mother: Okapi
                    Gothic - Mahogany
                    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kim
                    Blocked

Got it, thanks. For anyone else check again now. Some just popped out of carts.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Heather
                      Participant

Hooray! Got one! ๐Ÿ˜€

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

The Red Foxes are back to ‘More than 10’ – like the Lady Cats, I think Susie is stocking them in stages so everyone has a chance. Go look again if you didn’t get one! ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Pheonixxfoxx
                          Participant

When I logged on tonight, my heart sank for the Red Foxes were listed while I was over at Rodney’s. I came to the site and the ugly “out of stock” notice stared me in the face. I refreshed a couple times and there they were, more Red Foxes!! The next problem, I can’t afford either Fox right now. Price is reasonable, don’t get me wrong. Wallet is just drained to the max thanks to the October trip. As luck would have it, today is both mine and Rodney’s 7th anniversary. As a gift to me, Rodney got me one of each since there is a 2 per person limit. My hero…<3

Laurie
                            Participant

lolol wow, my timing really sucks tonight. oh well, better luck next time.

Melissa
                              Participant

Got a nice little red fox!

I’d have loved to get him a buddy, (or a cute little arctic) but my budget is cranky enough at me…

Edit: Laurie, might be worth keeping an eye on them, neither have the ‘notify’ button yet.

Pam

When I logged on tonight, my heart sank for the Red Foxes were listed while I was over at Rodney’s. I came to the site and the ugly “out of stock” notice stared me in the face. I refreshed a couple times and there they were, more Red Foxes!! The next problem, I can’t afford either Fox right now. Price is reasonable, don’t get me wrong. Wallet is just drained to the max thanks to the October trip. As luck would have it, today is both mine and Rodney’s 7th anniversary. As a gift to me, Rodney got me one of each since there is a 2 per person limit. My hero…<3

When all the foxes are in carts, the store will say “Out of Stock”. However, items can only stay in carts for 45 minutes before dropping out (if they are not purchased). In a grab bag like this, there are usually quite a lot that go into carts but are not purchased, so after 45 minutes they drop out of the carts and back into stock. This is what you are seeing ๐Ÿ™‚ Once an item is completely out of stock (all purchased, none in carts) the page will show the “Notify when Back in Stock” button. If there is no notify button, but the store says out of stock, this means there are still some in carts that could drop back into stock.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 159 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.