Red Fox Question?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Red Fox Question?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 159 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

I would be beyond happy with waiting to get a limit of two, and I am more than happy w a risk of twins, I can trade (and really enjoy doing so) I can’t begin to say how much I love these, and how nice it would be to get two right from the store! When I saw lady cats at a limit of two it made me hopeful for the same result with the red foxes! And does give people time to financially recoup from so many awesome releases so close together

Erika
      Participant

I liked the lifted limit system that went with the fat cats, since it cushions against the possibility of everyone jumping on two and some people missing out.

Hannah
        Participant

I liked the lifted limit system that went with the fat cats, since it cushions against the possibility of everyone jumping on two and some people missing out.

I agree with this completely! I think it worked out well, to have a limit of 1 right off the bat, and then a week later lifting it 🙂 Did it work well on the factory end?

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Landipan
          Participant

I agree with this completely! I think it worked out well, to have a limit of 1 right off the bat, and then a week later lifting it 🙂 Did it work well on the factory end?

I also like this idea, it gives everyone a chance of at least ONE and if the numbers work the limit could be raised for those who want more!

*Formerly meowmix101
            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Pheonixxfoxx
            Participant

I couldn’t agree more…:)

Sikek
              Participant

Doesn’t work so well when you’re paying $30 for int shipping. Recently the Grab Bag’s have stayed in the store a decent amount of time, even the ones with a 2 per customer limit. The fennecs are the only items I can think of that sold out in a blink, but there were only 40 of them.

I would love to get 2 per customer, but 1 is also fine if they’re aren’t enough.

Stormbreeze
                Participant

I do like the lifted system myself, but then again I us USPS and that’s not so expensive. I hope these red foxes take their time! I don’t want to miss them… They’re beautiful so far.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Scathach
                  Participant

Wow! Those are gorgeous! Will they be up soon? I hope so. I also hope we can order two a person! So, so pretty! I haven’t been this excited since the unicorn colts!

Hmm, If you want two per person I’ll need to paint more … There will be the possibility of getting twins, like with the lady cats! There are only so many variations of fox colors!

I like the two per person limit. It’s fair and less expensive when shipping to Canada. I’d certainly be happy to wait until the batch is big enough for that to happen.

Life is beautiful.

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

I’d love to get two of these, I’ve loved this sculpt since the first pictures ages ago were posted….I love foxes, can’t wait to have some…please please let it be two per customer!

4 things I'm looking for:
                      1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Erika
                      Participant

Maybe those who are waiting for two could note for them to be held for possible combined shipping? I’m not sure how messy this would make things factory-wise, but both the GB fennecs and GB wolves went very fast, and I imagine it will have to be a very big batch of foxes to last with people going for two.

Don’t get me wrong, I would love to have a go at two and combine shipping, but it would be bitterly disappointing if there are any who miss it and find out everyone got two, and they didn’t get any. That’s when GB’s get ugly and mean spirited, and no one should have to feel angst over a li’l fox.

Mercury Star
                        Participant

I love these, I don’t care how they are released, as long as I don’t miss them! XD

Falcolf
                          Participant

I just want one haha. I have forced myself to sit out on too many grab bags and I’m still choked about missing the lady cats. (I really wanted a calico haha – hoping dearly that natural coloured GB pebble kitties will come about again someday.) With everything that has happened to me, my cat Casper having his nasty medical issues and my getting a new full time job, this time, if I can help it (as in, if they’re still there when I get off work lol) I am going to get one. I’ve always thought that red foxes painted in ranch colours would be freaking amazing and this batch is looking like a dream come true! If I manage to score one I won’t even care what colour mine is, because frankly I think they all look absolutely gorgeous from the one photo that I have seen. I can’t salute them enough.

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Kiya
                            Participant

In addition to being cheaper for us, it’s MUCH easier on the Windstone staff to ship the multiples going to the same place at once in the same box – rather than ship one each to start, then ship others to the same place later. 🙂 Saving shipping supplies and time is a win for them.

Having Windstone hold some of them “just in case” the limits get lifted would be a paperwork nightmare – it’s a lot of work to go back and combine shipping and they run the risk of missing the note on some of them and then having someone get really unhappy that their fox was shipped if they want it held.

I’m hoping for 2 per household (my son collects foxes and keeps stealing all mine – I’d like to get him his own so I can have one!) lol

KaytanaPhoenix
                              Participant

Maybe those who are waiting for two could note for them to be held for possible combined shipping? I’m not sure how messy this would make things factory-wise, but both the GB fennecs and GB wolves went very fast

Fennecs only had 40 in the batch and wolves only had 80 in the batch.. and wolves were a 2 per limit..

Susie seems to really dislike trying to match up separate orders to ship in the same box, I’ve asked her do it for me in the past and have since stopped because it isn’t fair to give her all that extra work…

rock-reader
                                Participant

When did we have grab bag wolves? I’ve had to skip a number of the grab bags but I do not remember wolves.

:O

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 159 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.