fbpx

Quest#3 -20 Questions

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest#3 -20 Questions

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    Lupuslunae
    Participant

Ack I didn’t realize how poorly phrased my question was. Sorry about that guys, I guess it shows I’ve never played 20 questions before =P

Kiya
      Participant

Will the questions sent yesterday stay in the pool to be picked? Or do I need to send my question again?

You need to send the question again. That way, if you want to change it based on the answers to these, you can. πŸ™‚

Kiya
        Participant

Ack I didn’t realize how poorly phrased my question was. Sorry about that guys, I guess it shows I’ve never played 20 questions before =P

I took yours to mean is it an animal (real or imaginary) rather than a humanoid (like a wizard or mermaid)? Is that about right?

Lupuslunae
          Participant

I took yours to mean is it an animal (real or imaginary) rather than a humanoid (like a wizard or mermaid)? Is that about right?

I was a ‘tard and didn’t phrase it as a “yes” or “no” question :p So your reading of it is more useful since my question didn’t conform to the rules.

Kiya
            Participant

I was a ‘tard and didn’t phrase it as a “yes” or “no” question :p So your reading of it is more useful since my question didn’t conform to the rules.

Haha, well, I posted that clarification after the question. LOL!

But, since Melody has sculpted cherubs, mermaids, and wizards, it’s not really a bad question! πŸ™‚

dragonshoard
              Participant

But, since Melody has sculpted cherubs, mermaids, and wizards, it’s not really a bad question! πŸ™‚

So is a cat wizard or a mouse wizard an animal or a humanoid?

Kelly
                Participant

The question was fine don’t be so hard on yourself. πŸ™‚ We all can phrase stuff wrong. You narrowed the sculpts down a bit too. πŸ™‚

Kiya
                  Participant

So is a cat wizard or a mouse wizard an animal or a humanoid?

Still an animal – I guess? Hmm, okay, well, for the purpose of this game, cat wizards and mouse wizards are animals. You may debate the true classification among yourselves. πŸ™‚

Wampus Dragon
                    Participant

Well if it has horns, it rules out everything that doesnt have horns. That shortens the list QUITE a bit.

fatalbeauty
                      Participant

can we be specific like asking, is it a dragon?

…or do we have to be vague?

4 things I'm looking for:
                        1. Mother Meerkat
                        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kiya
                        Participant

You can be as specific or vague as you want. “Is it a dragon?” is perfectly acceptable.

littleironhorse
                          Participant

As long as you’re not naming a single sculpt, you should be fine. After all, the idea is to narrow down the search…

fatalbeauty
                            Participant

You can be as specific or vague as you want. “Is it a dragon?” is perfectly acceptable.

ah, I’m guessing the next few questions will go along those lines then….

4 things I'm looking for:
                              1. Mother Meerkat
                              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Sirithiliel
                              Participant

This is fun, I’ve never done a multi-person 20 question game before =)

Elena
                                Participant

Oooo! *squiggles with glee* :bigsmile:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 125 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.