fbpx

Quest#3 -20 Questions

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest#3 -20 Questions

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    Joy

Between 7 and 16, with the caveat of 13, there are only two sculptures that I can find that fit even just those three criteria. The other questions have helped me figure out which one of the two, but I really hope I’m not missing one. 🙁

Kiya
      Participant

Between 7 and 16, with the caveat of 13, there are only two sculptures that I can find that fit even just those three criteria. The other questions have helped me figure out which one of the two, but I really hope I’m not missing one. 🙁

I don’t see a guess from you yet? So, even if you missed something, maybe today will clear it up!

Kiya
        Participant

Question, are ya’ll recieving my questions?? I want to make sure that when I do give ya’ll my guess friday that it won’t be missed or go to the spam folder lol (like in the previous quest).

I have received two questions from you. Is that how many you sent?

Robin
          Participant

Ok I sent in my question. I hope if it gets chosen it’s the right question to ask. I would hate to be on the complete wrong track and blow a chance for everyone to get a better idea of the correct answer by asking about the wrong sculpt. I can only think of one sculpt it fits but I am new to Windstone so I might be totally un-aware of the other possible candidates.

Tara
            Participant

I think my difficultly figuring out what the second sculpt was is that I’ve always considered the only other possible sculpt an adult so I didn’t even think of it as a possibility(if the second one is the one I think it is). But last night I was looking at the height of the different pieces and it’s kinda short compared to mom and dad so I guess it might not be an adult like I previously thought.

^This.

I’m one of the people who sent their guesses in early because I thought the “other sculpt” was definitely an adult, so I eliminated it. Now that I’ve read all the other questions, clearly my guess is wrong. 🙁

I just wonder why they chose a question with such an ambiguous answer.

I thought the question was pretty clear cut when I asked it. But then I didn’t realize at the time that there were a few sculpts on the master list who’s age weren’t clear. All the pieces on my list at the time were all clearly baby, young, or adult. I was debating between age or species and felt age had the potential to eliminate more sculpts. If only I knew that question would be source of so much confusion….

Robin
              Participant

….But last night I was looking at the height of the different pieces and it’s kinda short compared to mom and dad so I guess it might not be an adult like I previously thought.

Here is where I get confused. I am pretty sure of my guess until I read that there is a Mom and Dad. I can’t find any parents for the one I am thinking of making me wonder if I am on the right track.

Update! I found two “parents” for my possible guess! I think I have it figured out and I think I asked the correct question! WooHoo! I hope it gets picked now.

This is fun!

SilverDragon
                Participant

Question, are ya’ll recieving my questions?? I want to make sure that when I do give ya’ll my guess friday that it won’t be missed or go to the spam folder lol (like in the previous quest).

I have received two questions from you. Is that how many you sent?

Yep yep! Thanks i just wanted to check 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                  Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Kiya
                  Participant

Last questions have been asked!

You may send in your guesses to ayonah @ windstoneeditions . com until 7:30 pm PST tomorrow – after that we will draw a winner from the correct guesses!

Good luck everyone!

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

Yay! That last one makes it clear beyond a reasonable doubt.

Kiya
                      Participant

Also, I didn’t do this for questions, but I have sent everyone who guessed so far a confirmation email.

If you don’t get an email, please PM me. Don’t PM Ayonah – he doesn’t check PMs!

Thanks!

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

I’m new to this whole thing, so to be sure, I don’t need anything else in the email other than my forum name and my guess?

Kiya
                          Participant

I’m new to this whole thing, so to be sure, I don’t need anything else in the email other than my forum name and my guess?

Make sure you have Quest 3 Guess in the subject line. 🙂 (per the rules)

If you get picked, we’ll harass you for your real name/address then. 🙂

KaytanaPhoenix
                            Participant

Make sure you have Quest 3 Guess in the subject line. 🙂 (per the rules)

If you get picked, we’ll harass you for your real name/address then. 🙂

Ah, yes, had that too! Just wanted to make sure I don’t DQ myself over something silly I somehow missed, lol 🙂 Ty!

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

I hope I have time to email today!!! I’m at work and email doesn’t work here >_< Nuuuuuuuuuuu! I should have gotten up earlier!

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Puffpastryofdoom
                                Participant

Drag0n! I may be able to help you! (Check your PMs!)

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 125 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.