fbpx

Quest#3 -20 Questions

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest#3 -20 Questions

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 125 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I would say we are definitely still looking at two possibilities. When comparing the features of the one sculpt that right now is in question of being a possible candidate, you can see what gender it is. But it’s features, when compared to the one that we know for sure is an adult, look underdeveloped to me. I feel pretty safe in saying unless a more specific question is answered, it’s a 50/50 toss up for me.

ROFL! The underlying message is so awesome because I know EXACTLY what you’re talking about XD

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

twindragonsmum
      Participant

I’ve got a toss up here as well…

tdm ๐Ÿ™‚

tdm

Sirithiliel
        Participant

Me too. I’m really leaning towards one of them, but I”d like to make sure positively before I submit a answer XD but I know which I’ll go with if it comes down to me making a guess

Kiya
          Participant

Updated for today!

I think this puts a nail in the coffin of this question. ๐Ÿ™‚ BUT – you can still send in some questions for tomorrow and get it for sure if you want some additional assurance. ๐Ÿ™‚

Remember, guesses run until Friday, 1/20 at 7:30 pm PT. We’ll draw the winner after that! ๐Ÿ™‚

One guess per person and you can’t change your mind, so be sure!

Mike
            Participant

Does it for me thanks to question 18 which was one of a few ways to separate the two final pieces.

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Does it for me thanks to question 18 which was one of a few ways to separate the two final pieces.

Yers – me too!

tdm ๐Ÿ™‚

tdm

Pegasi1978
                Participant

:O I just realized that I completely forgot to include something in my initial potential sculpt list. So glad I decided to wait until all 20 questions have been answered.

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

I’m set now too, I think…now to win the drawing! Good luck to everyone!

moonbeam
                    Participant

For me, too. I will wait for the final 2 questions to be absoluetly extra sure before I submit my answer ๐Ÿ™‚
                      Good look everyone!

Kiya
                      Participant

For me, too. I will wait for the final 2 questions to be absoluetly extra sure before I submit my answer ๐Ÿ™‚
                        Good look everyone!

I haven’t gotten any new questions for today! ๐Ÿ™‚

SilverDragon
                        Participant

Question, are ya’ll recieving my questions?? I want to make sure that when I do give ya’ll my guess friday that it won’t be missed or go to the spam folder lol (like in the previous quest).

Author of โ€œMoonlight Walkersโ€ book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                          Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Bullsquid
                          Participant

I think my difficultly figuring out what the second sculpt was is that I’ve always considered the only other possible sculpt an adult so I didn’t even think of it as a possibility(if the second one is the one I think it is). But last night I was looking at the height of the different pieces and it’s kinda short compared to mom and dad so I guess it might not be an adult like I previously thought.

^This.

I’m one of the people who sent their guesses in early because I thought the “other sculpt” was definitely an adult, so I eliminated it. Now that I’ve read all the other questions, clearly my guess is wrong. ๐Ÿ™

I just wonder why they chose a question with such an ambiguous answer.

Kiya
                            Participant

I think my difficultly figuring out what the second sculpt was is that I’ve always considered the only other possible sculpt an adult so I didn’t even think of it as a possibility(if the second one is the one I think it is). But last night I was looking at the height of the different pieces and it’s kinda short compared to mom and dad so I guess it might not be an adult like I previously thought.

^This.

I’m one of the people who sent their guesses in early because I thought the “other sculpt” was definitely an adult, so I eliminated it. Now that I’ve read all the other questions, clearly my guess is wrong. ๐Ÿ™

I just wonder why they chose a question with such an ambiguous answer.

The questions are chosen at random. I verified the answer to this one with Melody before I responded to it to make sure it was in fact not an adult.

I believe Melody stated in a thread on the forum (or possibly a blog) at one point that this sculpture was originally intended to be a production piece and stated then the age category it represented (I won’t be posting any references to that information directly until at least after the contest is over!)

etruscan
                              Participant

Good look everyone!

I haven’t gotten any new questions for today! ๐Ÿ™‚

OK – I sent a question. Never hurts to triple-check my conclusions (if the question is picked)!

siberakh1
                                Participant

I sent my question from yesterday.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 125 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.