fbpx

Quest #4

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest #4

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Today’s search brought me to this post in an old thread, had me laughing for ages, thanks for that drag0nfeathers XD http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/sk-photos#comment-617233

ROFLMAO!!! Oooooh yes!!! I remember that!!! HAHAHA! Thanks for posting that link, I forgot all about it!!! XD That certainly cheered me up! Ahhh memories <3

With my cat being sick I haven't had time to look and probably won't for the next few days so I just sent in my guess early. I'm pretty sure I got it though ^_^ *crosses fingers*

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

I must be lucky 2 days in a row. I stumbled onto todays clue on my 4th try. I was random searching and POOF there it was !!!! Almost blew past it too. Hard to see the clue on image.

littleironhorse
      Participant

Pretty sure I figured it out! πŸ™‚

Does that mean I have to surrender my NIC badge? πŸ™

scenceable
        Participant

The picture of your throwing the packing peanuts made me laugh for like 10 minutes solid, no joke.

For the next grab bag batch of whatever, I vote we all take videos of our reactions opening it. XD

Sirithiliel
          Participant

Pretty sure I figured it out! πŸ™‚

Does that mean I have to surrender my NIC badge? πŸ™

XP you can keep your position within the NIC and keep using hte badge! I’m glad you figured it out, I’m still looking for today’s hint XD maybe it’ll make the difference with my cluelessness!

scenceable
            Participant

I checked on both my admin account and normal account and it’s in the same place for both.

Since you guys are having a hard time, I will tell you it is no further back than page 6 in the search results and it’s on the first page of the thread.

Make sure you give the pictures enough time to load! πŸ™‚

Good luck!

-Kiya

Thanks Kiya! *gives you thank you burrito* I think I know what it is now… :O

etruscan
              Participant

Sigh … this would go a lot faster if I didn’t get seduced into reading the threads. Some of Drag0n’s were priceless (including How I Met My Secret Keeper), and I loved Skigod’s poems! πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
                Participant

It took me a long while to find the clue but I did finally get it. I think I know what the phrase is but it’s gonna be kept to me till I know for sure, lol! It really is a *DUH* moment when you figure it out, lol! XD I still have plenty of clueless moments to stay a club member! XD lmao

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

It took me a long while to find the clue but I did finally get it. I think I know what the phrase is but it’s gonna be kept to me till I know for sure, lol! It really is a *DUH* moment when you figure it out, lol! XD I still have plenty of clueless moments to stay a club member! XD lmao

heehee I ordered a PYO Secret Keeper that I shall paint in my dragon Andromar’s colors! Soon we’ll have a proper mascot for the club ^^

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

The picture of your throwing the packing peanuts made me laugh for like 10 minutes solid, no joke.

For the next grab bag batch of whatever, I vote we all take videos of our reactions opening it. XD

That’s awesome ^_^ Glad that old thread is still making people laugh <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Sirithiliel
                      Participant

Don’t ask me why, but I liked today’s picture =)

Caught up again–and day 15 tried to take out both me and my laptop. All of drag0n’s stories ran down my battery! LOL

Grrrrrrr I had a hard time with this one!!! Finally found the elusive clue. I think I have the phrase figured out but I am scared to enter a wrong answer and not qualify after this many hours spent searching for these clues! πŸ™‚

Ann

I think I may have FINALLY figured out the phrase, but I’ll wait until the end to make sure.

And I didn’t know we got a prize for getting a store to sell windstones! Is that still true? Can someone direct me to the place where I find info on wooing a store and making sure my name gets in the mix?

KaytanaPhoenix
                          Participant

Don’t ask me why, but I liked today’s picture =)

You and me both! πŸ™‚ I just ogled at it for a while! XD

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 150 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.