fbpx

Quest #4

Home Forums The Tanglian Wilderness Quests Quest #4

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 150 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

Good lord. I just spent the last hour or so getting caught up from day 5 to day 13. Now I’m ready for a nap! LOL Dang, this gets to be a lot of work!

(and I have no idea either…)

…wait…actually, I think I do. Hmm….

Well, it’s harder when you’re playing catch up

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

EDIT: Ah HAH!! I figured out my problem!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

littleironhorse
        Participant

ooh i spent forever looking for today’s hint and I have no idea why! i was being blind I guess

and ta-da! the requested club badge! sorry it’s big =P used the design of my dragon Andromar for it

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d58/Sirithiliel/Scan_Pic0001.jpg

Great badge! Thanks! πŸ˜‰

Sirithiliel
          Participant

ooh i spent forever looking for today’s hint and I have no idea why! i was being blind I guess

and ta-da! the requested club badge! sorry it’s big =P used the design of my dragon Andromar for it

Great badge! Thanks! πŸ˜‰

You are welcome =)

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

Mrrr… That search took me to an old ebay thread that I SOOO did not need to see! o.o I actually got distracted from the search for a while just to drool over pretties! XD

Oh my god that is brilliant !!!!! πŸ™‚ Printed and wearing now! LOL I am still clueless. No Idea Club is so right for a name and the Anagram NIC has a nice sound to it…..I’m a part of the NIC…How bout you LOL πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Today I actually managed to stumble across it in a few minutes. I looked at how many pages of searches I’d have to do and groaned aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh and then, 4 guesses in….I found it.

Yippeeeeeeeeee

Hey Kiya, that clue DID NOT take me outta the No Idea Club HEHE πŸ™‚

Oh my god I’m such a dolt!!!! ****HEAD SLAP**** I see it now!!!! Got it figured out and now know what I was doing wrong to not get the answer!!

CAN I STILL BE A PART OF THE NIC!! πŸ™‚ I qualify in so many other ways I promise! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
              Husband is laughing at me like I’m a total dork!! He thinks I’m Windstone Nuts :(……I say…What’s wrong with that!

Sirithiliel
              Participant

Oh my god I’m such a dolt!!!! ****HEAD SLAP**** I see it now!!!! Got it figured out and now know what I was doing wrong to not get the answer!!

CAN I STILL BE A PART OF THE NIC!! πŸ™‚ I qualify in so many other ways I promise! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
                Husband is laughing at me like I’m a total dork!! He thinks I’m Windstone Nuts :(……I say…What’s wrong with that!

don’t see why you can’t still be in it. =) I’m still puzzling over the puzzle [ahahaha i amuse myself] I’ll probably need to wait for a few more letters before it makes sense

KaytanaPhoenix
                Participant

don’t see why you can’t still be in it. =) I’m still puzzling over the puzzle [ahahaha i amuse myself] I’ll probably need to wait for a few more letters before it makes sense

You n me both.. my brain refuses to make a sentence out of this XD lol

scenceable
                  Participant

Today’s search brought me to this post in an old thread, had me laughing for ages, thanks for that drag0nfeathers XD http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/sk-photos#comment-617233

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

Today’s search brought me to this post in an old thread, had me laughing for ages, thanks for that drag0nfeathers XD http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/sk-photos#comment-617233

Did you find the quest image? (Don’t need hints or anything, I’m just wondering if it’s actually been found. I’m wondering if the post got messed up)

Azurielle
                      Participant

All right. Today and yesterday was too much. 14 pages of results, and over two hours of searching, and still never found either picture. Good luck to the rest of you. I give up. πŸ™

Keeper of the Fledgings

Stephanie
                        Participant

All right. Today and yesterday was too much. 14 pages of results, and over two hours of searching, and still never found either picture. Good luck to the rest of you. I give up. πŸ™

*hugs!*

I can’t find today’s either. And I’ve been looking for two hours… Been through every post twice.

scenceable
                          Participant

I didn’t find today’s, I found yesterday’s though. Today I had 14 pages of results, looked through every thread (first 4 pages only) using ctrl+F and couldn’t find it. Glad I’m not the only one. I did get a few access denied ones, maybe that’s the issue? Or maybe the forum search differentiates between “stairs” and upstairs or downstairs, etc?

Kiya
                            Participant

I checked on both my admin account and normal account and it’s in the same place for both.

Since you guys are having a hard time, I will tell you it is no further back than page 6 in the search results and it’s on the first page of the thread.

Make sure you give the pictures enough time to load! πŸ™‚

Good luck!

-Kiya

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 150 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.