fbpx

PYO swap pictures

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps PYO swap pictures

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

WOW! What a beautiful dragon!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Oh My Gosh you are all making me blush :shy: and making me want to do another one similar but not the same. This exact one is only for FlamingDragon. I loved doing this one so much. It was a blast to try something totally new.

I am soooo excited to see everyones Swap Pieces. This is such a great thing to look forward to. YEAH!!

Lesley
      Participant

You are making me want to talk my hubby into letting me get a piece commissioned for myself πŸ˜›

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

So, I’m currently not home and won’t be till tomorrow, but I just got a text from fam that a box has shown up *excited* so I won’t know anything about it till the morning, but if my person is anxiously waiting news, it has shown up! πŸ™‚

Sirithiliel
          Participant

I check the door when i get home from work, but no box yet lol

So, I’m currently not home and won’t be till tomorrow, but I just got a text from fam that a box has shown up *excited* so I won’t know anything about it till the morning, but if my person is anxiously waiting news, it has shown up! πŸ™‚

SQUEEEEEEEEEE I can’t wait to see……..

Rachel
            Participant

I got mine today! Thank you, Kaytana! I’ve actually got some pictures, but I need to upload them–that’ll have to be after dinner. He’s a very cool Blue Jay Keeper.

Zloy720
              Participant

Aaargh! Can’t wait for more photos! Been stalking this thread just waiting to see all the rest of the pretties. LOL πŸ˜€

Mine has now made it cross country and appears to be sitting just across the border from its end point! Its supposed to be delivered Monday, but I’m hoping it gets there early since its sooo close now. Really anxious/nervy waiting to see if my swapee likes him. Just can’t wait!!

OMG I am dying here…..It is like christmas morning that will never come because I am stuck in the ground hog day movie the day before christmas!! LOLOL I am sooooo excited to see what everyone gets!!!

Rachel
                Participant

I got mine today! Thank you, Kaytana! I’ve actually got some pictures, but I need to upload them–that’ll have to be after dinner. He’s a very cool Blue Jay Keeper.

Hehe. Forgot to upload the pics after dinner. Soooo…it’ll have to wait till after book (wine) club this evening. Sorry guys. I didn’t mean to leave you in suspense. In other news, my recipient’s piece is out for delivery (squeeeeee!)

Kiya
                  Participant

I got mine!!! πŸ™‚ It’s a cute little kirin from Maplecarver in really lovely autumn/ornamental corn colors! He’s living in a place of honor by my desk.

It was too nasty to get nice outdoor photos yesterday, so Maplecarver, if you have any to share, please feel free! πŸ™‚

I think mine will get to its final destination tomorrow!

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

*Bounces and bounds* Got home to mine! πŸ˜€ ‘n Oh my goodness is she SO pretty! and absolutely perfect πŸ™‚

Mine was done by Ciarnet, who read my story of my lil Zephyr, my Okapi baby uni that was also a gift, and decided my Zephyr needed a mama! πŸ™‚ Her name is Esme! Look at this beautiful girl!

and with her baby, Zephyr!

It’s so cold outside right now (Going to snow later on! Which is hard to believe if you didn’t feel how cold the wind is, look at those pretty blue skies! lol! Gotta love Colorado! XD hehe) so the photos were super fast snapshots.

I uberly love the way Ciarnet did the brown/black (dark brown?)! Look at that super cool pattern on her rump XD I always like the silly things on pieces, but I am in absolute love with her πŸ™‚

Thank you so much πŸ™‚ She means the absolute world to me πŸ™‚

— Ghostndragon, I’m so happy you like him πŸ™‚ I was about halfway done when the thought hit my mind that I really hope you like blue! haha, I also got quite the giggle that I painted a natural pattern (Blue Jay on a Keeper) and I got a natural pattern in the swap πŸ˜€

What a gorgeous Unicorn you got Kay!! Beautiful job Ciarnet!! You have a pair of Unis to warm your heart now. YEAH!!! Can’t wait to see what you did for ghostndragon!!! WOOT WOOT

Rachel
                      Participant

— Ghostndragon, I’m so happy you like him πŸ™‚ I was about halfway done when the thought hit my mind that I really hope you like blue! haha, I also got quite the giggle that I painted a natural pattern (Blue Jay on a Keeper) and I got a natural pattern in the swap πŸ˜€

I absolutely am (and I feel like a heel for not remembering to post the pics). I like how every detail fits the scheme, down to the white patches and black patterns on the backs of the wings.

Ciarnet
                        Participant

I am so glad you like her Kaytana! I think I spent longer researching and finding the source pictures than the actual paint job took. She started out as a Ki-Rin since the Unicorns were out of stock but I was lucky enough to catch one. I was a million times happier with the way it laid out on the unicorn sculpt. The rump markings were my absolute favorite part to do. πŸ˜›

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 124 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.