fbpx

PYO swap pictures

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps PYO swap pictures

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

I am so glad you like her Kaytana! I think I spent longer researching and finding the source pictures than the actual paint job took. She started out as a Ki-Rin since the Unicorns were out of stock but I was lucky enough to catch one. I was a million times happier with the way it laid out on the unicorn sculpt. The rump markings were my absolute favorite part to do. ๐Ÿ˜›

Oh, I bet the design is still uber cute on a Kirin as well ๐Ÿ™‚ I was silly excited to see I actually got a uni from this! I figured I was venturing out on a limb asking for one, but I really do love the sculpt ๐Ÿ™‚

— Ghostndragon, I’m so happy you like him ๐Ÿ™‚ I was about halfway done when the thought hit my mind that I really hope you like blue! haha, I also got quite the giggle that I painted a natural pattern (Blue Jay on a Keeper) and I got a natural pattern in the swap ๐Ÿ˜€

I absolutely am (and I feel like a heel for not remembering to post the pics). I like how every detail fits the scheme, down to the white patches and black patterns on the backs of the wings.

I love how well the theme just worked on the dragon ๐Ÿ™‚ originally I was going to have the blue/black/white feather design on the inside of the wing, but I’m super happy I decided to go with the (true to the bird) grey on the inside of the wing and the Jay markings on the feathers on the back of the wing. The last couple days I was working on it, both friends and family were giggling at me time crunching in the details (it’s been a busy month!) the dragon even got to go to movie night at a friends house with me so I could work on him! XD

Kujacker
      Participant

I got mine today! Like the last swap, I asked for something inspired by this character. He turned out fantastic!
        Sorry Kiya! Now I realize it was me that had the super hard request >.< But he turned out amazing. Thank you!

And here he is with the rest of his family. All these shishi pups were done by Moonbeam! We have this character on the far right (which was my shishi pup swap from a bit back) with his sister (also in the artwork picture linked above). Their mom and dad are the two pink ones.

THANK YOU!

dragonmedley
        Participant

I saw it before it was antiqued – it came out spectacular!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Kiya
          Participant

I’m just glad you like him! ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m still pretty new to PYOs (two swap pieces, and three that live with me and that’s it!).

It took a little bit to figure out how I wanted to put him together, but I thought he looked pretty good when he was done. ๐Ÿ™‚

Painting something in the same scheme as moonbeam was really intimidating! ๐Ÿ™‚ She’s so good!!

Katrina
            Participant

I got mine! I love him! Thank you Dragonmedley! I am a big fan of Egyptian-themed stuff. Definitely not too much gold! I don’t think the picture is resizing right…
              Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Zloy720
              Participant

Wow! So many gorgeous pieces! Kiya, the phoenix is awesome and looks so great with the rest of the family. And that griffin dragonmedley, totally drool worthy! The line work on his feathers is absolutely incredible!

I’m really loving the huge diversity of colorations and sculpts we have in this swap. Nothing is even close to the same! I can’t wait to see the photos of all the rest!

Kim
                Blocked

That griffin is so gorgeous! I want a pyo griffin in the future!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

dragonmedley
                  Participant

I got mine! Flamingdragon painted me a bone-type dragon – my swap pieces are all black/white/grey, and this one will fit perfectly with all his friends once we’ve moved (the others are packed). The pics are making him seem whiter than he is.

He came with a psychedelic fuzzy too ๐Ÿ˜€

I love how the accents are white instead of black – it’s a really nice contrasting touch. Thanks, Tara!

dragonmedley
                    Participant

I’m glad he’s not too blingy ๐Ÿ™‚ I really enjoyed this scheme – I wonder how it would have come out in silver???

Thanks for your comments, everyone!

Rachel
                      Participant

Here we go (pardon my lame attempt at a backdrop–we’re packing to move, so nothing is handy):

Also, my swapee’s is delivered. I hope they like it! (*bites nails*)

WOW these pieces all look really fantastic. The blue jay Keeper turned out really great and I love the Egyptian themed griffin and the bone sm dragon look very cool, the antiquing on the phoenix brings out so much detailing and is a beautiful piece. Great job everyone and I am happy that the new owners love their pieces. This SWAP is such a great idea to share each of our creativity with one another!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

I got my fellow! He’s from Wolflodge100. He’s super prety, blues and greens with black accents. I’ll take a picture when my camera is charged =) Thanks so much, he’s so pretty!

wolflodge100
                          Participant

I am so glad you like him!! He was fun to paint.

wolflodge100
                            Participant

When I got to work today my swap piece was waiting for me! Riversgrace painted for me. She did a beautiful keeper in siver black and color shifting blue and purple! I absolutly love him! Please post pics for me becuase all I have is my cell phone. Thank you so much!

Sirithiliel
                              Participant

Here’s my pretty ^^

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 124 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.