PYO swap pictures

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps PYO swap pictures

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

I think we might be seeing some of these lovely pieces this week ๐Ÿ˜€

Once you receive your swap, please post your pics here. If your camera is being shy or is having a bad digital hair day, just post a note saying you got your swap and either say you’ll post a pic as soon as your camera recovers from its anxiety attack, or ask the artist to post pics for you.

Please, please, puleeeeze, do say something once you got your swap AND don’t panic if the tracking says the package was delivered, but your person doesn’t post. Stuff happens and it might take a few days for someone to physically be able to get their hands on said package.

If you’re shipping to Canada, this is how the post office works: sometimes they teleport packages, and sometimes, they send them via someone on bicycle/roller blades. So if after 2 weeks, your person hasn’t received their swap, don’t panic. Seriously, sometimes Customs holds stuff up.

So let us enjoy the pretties!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

*Bounces* I’m so excited to see them all show up! I’m as excited over these as I get over seeing GB batches show up ๐Ÿ™‚ ‘n just as excited to see mine! and equally excited for my person to get theirs!

I’m a 5yr old at Christmas time… haha

Tara
        Participant

I got a shock today! I wasn’t expecting mine to show up for another week or two. “Volcanic Sunset” keeper by Branzyboo arrived today. He looks amazing. I haven’t taken pictures yet but Branzyboo feel free to post yours. He’s shades of yellow and orange overlayed with a black purple.

Zloy720
          Participant

WOW! LUCKY lucky you FlamingDragon. He sounds amazing and Branzyboo’s art is always gorgeous!

Can’t wait to see the photos. ๐Ÿ˜€

OMG I am so glad that you like him!! I was soooo worried if you would or not. I tried to use each of the ideas that you gave me and incorporate them into this piece. I found a theme of colors throughout your “inspirations” Lava, Fire, Nebula, Sunrise/Sunset. I hope it is a piece that you will be proud to have in your collection. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sorry for all the pics but I really love this piece and can’t resist showing em all. (I know…I’ma Dork :tongue: ) Darn resize…..hmmmm

Inspiration Images:
             photo e616bfb1-d695-422d-be13-0173bec1def2_zps9c8ba7b7.jpg
             photo d7d727bf-2489-4893-9e10-06a6d1d6b0a9_zpsa6af0cd1.jpg
             photo 102_6798_zps6fa20531.jpg
             photo 102_6799_zpsa70c2832.jpg
             photo 102_6800_zps03f39759.jpg
             photo 102_6801_zpsb41cfc94.jpg
             photo 102_6802_zps15bc13a8.jpg
             photo 102_6803_zps403bf8fc.jpg
             photo 2c6734f4-7083-49d6-80a5-6eb9c50fb91d_zps21076bcc.jpg

Zloy720
            Participant

Oh man, I knew he’d be amazing! He is absolutely, freaking gorgeous Branzy!

So I repeat, lucky, lucky, FlamingDragon!

Sirithiliel
              Participant

Very pretty! i love his wings in particular =)

Hey, i am still learning to paint these guys and was wondering how the “magma” effect was achieved. I guess what i mean is, like how you have two colors inlaid like that. ( yellow and red behind the black) those tiny cracks are so hard to get into so it had to be before the black right? it is a very dark color.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

OMG I am so glad that you like him!! I was soooo worried if you would or not. I tried to use each of the ideas that you gave me and incorporate them into this piece. I found a theme of colors throughout your “inspirations” Lava, Fire, Nebula, Sunrise/Sunset. I hope it is a piece that you will be proud to have in your collection. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sorry for all the pics but I really love this piece and can’t resist showing em all. (I know…I’ma Dork :tongue: ) Darn resize…..hmmmm

Inspiration Images:
                 photo e616bfb1-d695-422d-be13-0173bec1def2_zps9c8ba7b7.jpg
                 photo d7d727bf-2489-4893-9e10-06a6d1d6b0a9_zpsa6af0cd1.jpg
                 photo 102_6798_zps6fa20531.jpg
                 photo 102_6799_zpsa70c2832.jpg
                 photo 102_6800_zps03f39759.jpg
                 photo 102_6801_zpsb41cfc94.jpg
                 photo 102_6802_zps15bc13a8.jpg
                 photo 102_6803_zps403bf8fc.jpg
                 photo 2c6734f4-7083-49d6-80a5-6eb9c50fb91d_zps21076bcc.jpg

Hey, i am still learning to paint these guys and was wondering how the “magma” effect was achieved. I guess what i mean is, like how you have two colors inlaid like that. ( yellow and red behind the black) those tiny cracks are so hard to get into so it had to be before the black right? it is a very dark color.

oh could you pm in case i dont get back to this soon?
                sorry not spamming, it did not post how i wanted wrong button.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Grayfire_artz
                Participant

Holy cat!! that is one amazing keeper!!!

Kim
                  Blocked

Wow! That one is awesome! I am looking forward to seeing everyone else’s photos! I feel so bad I wasn’t able to finish mine in time as I had to move suddenly and put all my Windstones in storage for a while and had to stay at a friend’s house and find a place to move to, so my name is out of the swap but I will definitely join in next time when I have time to get one finished! I wonder who is going to end up getting the one I asked for? Whoever it is I would gladly trade you in the future if I can do a special one for you!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

Oh wow Branz! I thought Hellfire was intense for *between the scales* details ๐Ÿ™‚ very nice work! He turned out stunningly! ๐Ÿ™‚

OMG that you all for the wonderful views of this guy. It was a TON of work but I think it turned out really good. this is done with an overall base color, a coat of gloss and then it is all done with tiny brushes, my fingers for all of the ridiculously large amount of antiquing, blending colors etc.

Rachel
                      Participant

That dragon is aMAZing, Branzy! Congrats, FlamingDragon!

Lesley
                        Participant

Wow!

That’s the only word that comes to mind with this guy. He’s just… wow! Gorgeous!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 124 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.