fbpx

PYO SWAP FINISHED PIECES!!! Photos inside!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps PYO SWAP FINISHED PIECES!!! Photos inside!

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 345 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Definitely! I loved it!

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Definitely! I loved it!

I cant wait to be able to be in the NEXT one! 😯 HURRY UP SUMMER LOL!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ladybrooklyn
      Participant

Well when do we think we want to do the next one?

Do one in Summer? then another at Xmas time? every couple of months?

I guess it might be up to Whippet… πŸ˜† I’m not sure I have the patience and what not to organize it! 😯

wolflodge100
        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Woot! I got my piece from wolflodge! Thanks, wolf! I asked for bright colors, and I sure got them.
          πŸ˜‰ I love the combo. I just hope you have better pics on hand… The kitchen is taken and the sunlight’s not too good right now, but I couldn’t wait to show him off.

On e question: The felt pad doesn’t have a cutout for the Windstone logo. Do you know why?

I am so glad you like him! I was so worried you wouldn’t because he is my first one! And yes he is a soft feather mold, one of the first. It is ironic in a way that I got you because you were the one that encouraged me to try painting one! I forgot to take pictures of him tho, so I don’t have any. πŸ˜†

ladybrooklyn wrote:

Well when do we think we want to do the next one?

Do one in Summer? then another at Xmas time? every couple of months?

I guess it might be up to Whippet… πŸ˜† I’m not sure I have the patience and what not to organize it! 😯

Sounds ok to me! What does everyone else think??? πŸ˜€

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

I’m all for it since I missed this one…=P

Maria
            Participant

DC – We sort of agreed with whippet to do a Christmas swap and summer swap, so the summer one will probably happen around July. (I actually hope for June, since I’m heading for the States in July; but it’s up to Whippet.) Anyway, a summer swap has been planned for a while.
              Wolflodge – I’m glad I get to see a soft-feather in person! I just compared him to Xerxes, but so be honest, I can’t see too much difference. Can someone point out the variations to me?

Skigod377
              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Can someone point out the variations to me?

Its not so much variations, only deeper feather crevices. πŸ™‚

Maria
                Participant

That’s what I thought, but I couldn’t tell. Maybe I’m just blind. πŸ˜›
                  Anyway, I love the rich colors on my griffin. Thank you again, wolflodge.

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

DC – We sort of agreed with whippet to do a Christmas swap and summer swap, so the summer one will probably happen around July. (I actually hope for June, since I’m heading for the States in July; but it’s up to Whippet.) Anyway, a summer swap has been planned for a while.
                    Wolflodge – I’m glad I get to see a soft-feather in person! I just compared him to Xerxes, but so be honest, I can’t see too much difference. Can someone point out the variations to me?

You’re coming here?? When? Where? =P

Maria
                    Participant

Mid-July, as soon as Mom gets back from Greece and can take over running the house and taking care of the menfolk again. πŸ˜† I’ll fly into Texas and take it from there. The must-see places I’ve got so far are Oklahoma and New York, where I’ve gotta visit some friends. I’d love to come to California too, and depending on how many Windstones I manage to deny myself, I might just manage it…

NirvanaCat13
                      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Mid-July, as soon as Mom gets back from Greece and can take over running the house and taking care of the menfolk again. πŸ˜† I’ll fly into Texas and take it from there. The must-see places I’ve got so far are Oklahoma and New York, where I’ve gotta visit some friends. I’d love to come to California too, and depending on how many Windstones I manage to deny myself, I might just manage it…

YAY!!! If you come to Cali, we’ll figgure something/somewhere to put you up! =P Then you can visit Miss Melody and Co!

Maria
                        Participant

Cool! I must consider that!

Lokie
                          Participant

Nice Gryphon, Wolflodge100. Although, things will be a little less fun now that GB is put out of her misery πŸ˜‰

siberakh1
                            Participant

ooooh, I’ll be making a few trips into the city (NYC) this summer for some weekends of mirth and wandering with some friends and to maybe catch a show or some Shakespeare in the Park or something. Let me know when you will be in NY!

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 345 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.