PYO SWAP FINISHED PIECES!!! Photos inside!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps PYO SWAP FINISHED PIECES!!! Photos inside!

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 345 total)
  • Author

dragonmedley wrote:

So Whippet, for the next swap, do you want to organize it again, or would you rather someone else did it?

Ummm it would be neat to have a surprise person! If anyone wants to step up I will gladdly hand over the reins, but should no one do that…I will handle it again!

OOooooh. Count me in for this next swap…I don’t have time to coordinate it, but maybe I will the next one we have…If we have a next one…Sounds like a popular way to get others works into your house though. 😀

Maria
    Participant

whippetluv wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

So Whippet, for the next swap, do you want to organize it again, or would you rather someone else did it?

Ummm it would be neat to have a surprise person! If anyone wants to step up I will gladdly hand over the reins, but should no one do that…I will handle it again!

If you do hand over the reins, could you also hand over the records so a person doesn’t get the same swap-mate again? Not that it’s a problem to have two pieces from the same person, but I for one would like to see a bit of everyone’s work.
      I’d almost offer to take over coordination if you don’t want to, except the surprise was so fun… I’ll think about it.

dragonmedley
      Participant

whippetluv wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

I’ll do it. Like GB said, it’d be nice to get the list of who got who to see if I can make sure we get a new partner.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

…I’d like to see one show up on my doorstep

Skigod377
        Participant

CherylKaufman wrote:

…I’d like to see one show up on my doorstep

Did you get the dragon yet? I sent it a while back….

Cool., I just jumped on this to see if you guys would be doing this again. can I be counted in? I’m not as good as most of you guys, but I think it would be fun none the less!

SPark
          Participant

I’m definitely in for the next round, whenever it may be.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

whippetluv wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

If you do hand over the reins, could you also hand over the records so a person doesn’t get the same swap-mate again? Not that it’s a problem to have two pieces from the same person, but I for one would like to see a bit of everyone’s work.
            I’d almost offer to take over coordination if you don’t want to, except the surprise was so fun… I’ll think about it.
            ekkk I can’t seem to find my list! I will have to do a roll call. Oops

dragonmedley
            Participant

Awesome, I saw the other thread.

If we want to be done for end of June (a lot of people might be out and about during July and August), we should get the ball rolling soon. But I don’t want to get started until we’re sure everyone got their piece. I know Watergazer was running behind ’cause of her health issues, but was there anyone else? Should I just start gathering everyone’s names anyway?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Maria
              Participant

Watergazer is the only one left. Otherwise it’s closed. 😀

Maybe this time around, everyone should say what sculpt they want and maybe their favorite colors? Like the top three of them? i.e. green, purple, red.
                Does that sound like a good idea? Then that way we all have a starting point? From there its the artist’s choice what to do with the paint scheme and range of the colors? 💡

Maria
                Participant

We did that, actually, the first time around. People PM their username, address, and whether they would ship internationally to the coordinator, and most also added their favorite color combos and sculpts.

I am SOoooooooooooooo IN! Just say when and what & to whom to respond to! 😀 **wriggles with excitement!!** 😳

NirvanaCat13
                  Participant

Me 2! Oooohhh! Ooohhh! PICK ME! =P

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 345 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.