fbpx

PYO SWAP FINISHED PIECES!!! Photos inside!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps PYO SWAP FINISHED PIECES!!! Photos inside!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 345 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

Phoenix wrote:

Wow! That was quick! I just sent the wolf on Saturday.
      You take such great pictures… you should see the ones I took. Blah!
      I am glad you like him. I went through three to get to him. The other was Ebayed and one I just go finished touching up.

Yes, I do like him! You did a wonderful job!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Aww, what a cute wolf! Even though he’s all dark colors he looks like he’d be a big mushy lap dog πŸ˜†

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Maria
        Participant

Good-looking wolf, Phoenix! Congrats, Keplilly.

That wolf is really good. I love the face and everything is put together well.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

I actually starting painting mine =) Hopefully he’ll be shipped to his new owner by the end of thw week

Got a busted Windstone?
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Tattoo Mother Kirin

Skigod377
            Participant

Whew! Im so glad you like him!! I had started as soon as I heard there would be a swap, but I changed it up a bit when I read your requests. I was quite nervous when I saw your name, too!! I was happy w/how it came out…and it looks better in your pics than in mine!! I need your camera!! πŸ˜†

Kep, your wolf is beautiful!! Good job, Phoenix!! πŸ˜€

Thank you for the compliments, everyone!! πŸ˜€

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

You really outdid yourself Ski! Pretty soon you won’t be able to tell the different between yours and Arlla’s =D

Got a busted Windstone?
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Tattoo Mother Kirin

Skigod377
                Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

You really outdid yourself Ski! Pretty soon you won’t be able to tell the different between yours and Arlla’s =D

Yeah, right! πŸ˜† I thought of you while I was blending this guy, by the way! πŸ˜€

Arlla
                  Participant

HA! Ski’s is SO MUCH more AWESOME than mine is turning out to be…my poor partner! I’ll try and make it better tomorrow…seriously, Ski, that kirin ROCKS!! You’re painting like a total pro now! That wolf is really nifty too – I love the grey highlights. So purdy!

And OH – Keplilly, I got mine today, I got mine today!! He’s so SWEEEET!! ^_^ It was SO MUCH FUN to get the box and read your note and what a cute little dragon!! ^_^ It totally made my day! I’ll post picies of my wolf tomorrow, unless you have some in which case you can post them if you get around to it sooner. I LOVE him! You are a total stud when it comes to antiquing.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                    -J R R Tolkien

Lokie
                    Participant

That wolf is very nice, his face is lovely, and his stare is intense!

Andrea
                      Participant

I’m glad everyone likes the wolf. He kind of painted himself though!

Patricia
                        Participant

Arlla wrote:

HA! Ski’s is SO MUCH more AWESOME than mine is turning out to be…my poor partner! I’ll try and make it better tomorrow…seriously, Ski, that kirin ROCKS!! You’re painting like a total pro now! That wolf is really nifty too – I love the grey highlights. So purdy!

And OH – Keplilly, I got mine today, I got mine today!! He’s so SWEEEET!! ^_^ It was SO MUCH FUN to get the box and read your note and what a cute little dragon!! ^_^ It totally made my day! I’ll post picies of my wolf tomorrow, unless you have some in which case you can post them if you get around to it sooner. I LOVE him! You are a total stud when it comes to antiquing.

I have to admit I was really nervous when I realised I had you for my swap. 😯 I’m glad you like him though. Be warned he is really hard to photograph. πŸ™‚

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Arlla
                          Participant

LOL – thanks for the warning! I swear I’ll get around to it soon…maybe not tonight as it’s V-day and I think my honey has something planned ^_^ but soon…I promise! He’s really beautiful. I’ve got him sitting in a bookcase in my living room and he stares at me when I’m sitting on the couch. You had nothing to be nervous about! I think he’s lovely!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                            -J R R Tolkien

I just got a ki-rin from the artist who got my name…but I am not sure who you are! I read “Thomas” on the bottom…I am so bad with signatures! It is a brown-haired Ki-Rin with white scales and gold highlight antique throughout the mane. It is amazingly lovely and just makes me want to hurry up and get started on all of the Ki-Rin trades I want to get going on with folks. Amazing work! Do you want me to take photos or will you? And what is your forum name? I apologise to people who buy from me as well…I don’t write Watergazer on my pads, my artist name is Vanessa Knight.

NirvanaCat13
                            Participant

Watergazer wrote:

I just got a ki-rin from the artist who got my name…but I am not sure who you are! I read “Thomas” on the bottom…I am so bad with signatures! It is a brown-haired Ki-Rin with white scales and gold highlight antique throughout the mane. It is amazingly lovely and just makes me want to hurry up and get started on all of the Ki-Rin trades I want to get going on with folks. Amazing work! Do you want me to take photos or will you? And what is your forum name? I apologise to people who buy from me as well…I don’t write Watergazer on my pads, my artist name is Vanessa Knight.

That’s Frozendragon

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 345 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.