PYO SWAP FINISHED PIECES!!! Photos inside!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps PYO SWAP FINISHED PIECES!!! Photos inside!

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 345 total)
  • Author

I have an idea and it would take stress off of Water. What if someone were to chk with Water and see if they could take over 1 or both of the trades. They could do it with PM so it would still be a surprise for the person getting it.

Just a idea that I had.

wolflodge100
    Participant

WOOHOOO! I just got my pyo swap wolf from siberakh1! He is beautiful! I love him! I will try to get pics up tomorrow!

siberakh1
      Participant

wolflodge100 wrote:

WOOHOOO! I just got my pyo swap wolf from siberakh1! He is beautiful! I love him! I will try to get pics up tomorrow!

Wow, he got there fast 😯 I was told he wouldn’t reach the left coast until later on Monday! I’m glad you like him and that he arrived safe and sound! πŸ˜€ I’ll have to post some pics tomorrow of him and my other pyo I’ve been meaning to post. He’s my second pyo 8)

Maria
        Participant

Congrats, wolf! Now the only one left is Water. Whoever’s getting her pieces is getting something worth the wait.

Skigod377
          Participant

Hey Lokie! My man just saw the PYO you sent me. He was VERY impressed. I had to brag on you a little. He does some airbrushing, I think, so he recognized that right off the bat, but he said your blending was wonderful!!

Lokie
            Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Hey Lokie! My man just saw the PYO you sent me. He was VERY impressed. I had to brag on you a little. He does some airbrushing, I think, so he recognized that right off the bat, but he said your blending was wonderful!!

Thank you for letting me know about the nice compliments πŸ™‚ And for bragging about me a bit πŸ˜€ I really appreciate it. I was a little apprehensive at first so I’m glad (and relieved) it was well received πŸ™‚

Skigod377
              Participant

Lokie wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Thank you for letting me know about the nice compliments πŸ™‚ And for bragging about me a bit πŸ˜€ I really appreciate it. I was a little apprehensive at first so I’m glad (and relieved) it was well received πŸ™‚

Oh! Trust me. It is well loved! I even put the first one I did up on ebay since yours took his place πŸ˜† I look at it all the time πŸ˜‰

siberakh1
                Participant

Pictures are now posted for the wolf I did for wolflodge100. I even posted pics of my first pyo (the cheetah griffin). The swap is my second pyo. Kinda wish the pictures came out clearer, but I didn’t want to post enormous pictures in the gallery either. I may have to invest in something like photobucket.

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=112&pos=1

Skigod377
                  Participant

oooh! He is pretty! I like the colors and the markings! πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
                    Participant

Me too!!! Beautiful markings!!! πŸ˜€

Maria
                      Participant

Very nice! I love the front paws and the wings best.

Lokie
                        Participant

Nice wolf, siberakh1. I really like how the brown comes down the sides of his front legs.

ladybrooklyn
                          Participant

Ooooooh! VERY nice!

I have to say… I’m impressed by ALL of the PYO swap pieces! Nice job guys!!! I don’t think ANYONE should be embarrassed by theirs!!! πŸ˜€

This was way too much fun! πŸ˜€

Very nice! Beautiful markings!

dragonmedley
                            Participant

So Whippet, for the next swap, do you want to organize it again, or would you rather someone else did it?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 345 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.