PYO SWAP FINISHED PIECES!!! Photos inside!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps PYO SWAP FINISHED PIECES!!! Photos inside!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 345 total)
  • Author
    Lokie
    Participant

Lokie
      Participant

OK, although I’m sure Ski has been anxious to show off the pictures of her PYO swap piece, I’m taking the pleasure away from her for selfish reasons.

Click on the smaller picture for an enlarged view

Click on the smaller picture for an enlarged view

Skigod, you should be extremely proud of yourself. I LOVE it. Although you started the piece before you even knew whom you were getting, the fact that I ended up with this particular paint job is more appropriate than you might realize and perfect for the type of colors I prefer.

The pictures do not do it justice. Your color choices are extremely mature and the blending on the mane and face is beautiful! You also managed a great feat; you made me actually like the green eyes (up until this moment, I wasn’t even remotely fond of them on things).

The fact that you were excited about the swap and enjoyed painting it is very apparent in the finished product. Because you had always made jokes about the quality of your pieces, I wasn’t sure what to expect when I saw your name. But when I unwrapped the piece, it humbled me. I think your work has come a long way. You should have nothing but pride and it will be displayed with great love and respect.

PS. The green interference is perfect and feels extremely natural yet still adds a little extra punch to the color scheme. Also, TY for clear coating it, no changes will be made πŸ™‚

Maria
        Participant

Wow. Awesome job, Ski, and lucky you, Lokie. He looks great.

Andrea
          Participant

Very cool colors! I want it!

Sweet, that means that more pics will be up soon. I like the green interferance paint and it ties in with the green eyes. I think you did a good job Ski and congrats Lokie.

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

😯 WOW! Ski painted that! I’m VERY IMPRESSED! It came out lovely!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

SKI! You rock! YOu really put time and effort into this! Fantastic job!!

Starbreeze
              Participant

Hey Ski!!! I knew everyone would like it!!! πŸ˜‰

lamortefille
                Participant

Yup, a beautiful job:)

ladybrooklyn
                  Participant

WOW Ski!!! AWESOME! LOVE it!!!!

Mine is almost done! πŸ˜€ I should be able to get her out to my Swapee this week! πŸ˜€

Lokie… you are so lucky!!!! πŸ˜€

::tries to wait patiently for her swap PYO::

Patricia
                    Participant

Ha! You beat me! Mine came today. I got mine from Phoenix. She sent me this beautiful Wolfie!

I’ll see if I can get more pics later.

I love him by the way Phoenix! And I’ve really enjoyed this PYO swap!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Lovely work!! πŸ˜€

Keplilly wrote:

Ha! You beat me! Mine came today. I got mine from Phoenix. She sent me this beautiful Wolfie!

I’ll see if I can get more pics later.

I love him by the way Phoenix! And I’ve really enjoyed this PYO swap!

WOW stunning! I love how alive that blue looks!! And I adore the soft face…..so gentle looking

Tiffany
                      Participant

wow ski you did a great job, you have come such a long way! good for you! you must be thrilled!!

Andrea
                        Participant

Wow! That was quick! I just sent the wolf on Saturday.
                          You take such great pictures… you should see the ones I took. Blah!
                          I am glad you like him. I went through three to get to him. The other was Ebayed and one I just go finished touching up.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 345 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.