fbpx

PYO SWAP FINISHED PIECES!!! Photos inside!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps PYO SWAP FINISHED PIECES!!! Photos inside!

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 345 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Wow, Lokie! That’s a beauty. I adore the blending on his face. Ski, you’re one lucky Windstoner.
      That leaves me with Water, wolflodge or siberakh as my painter…

Starbreeze
      Participant

The suspense must be killing you πŸ˜†

Maria
        Participant

Yeah. But I’ll have three packages coming soon, so that helps. πŸ˜€

skigod377 wrote:

Lokie wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

There’s my pretty baby! I have NOTHING like him. He is beautiful!!

TY, I’m glad you like him. He didn’t peel or get harmed on the trip over did he? LOL, Romeodanny’s story of her piece peeling a little made me paranoid mine would fall apart on arrival since I made a touch up or two 10 minutes before I mailed him (which I know is super stupid).

Also, thank you everyone else for the very nice comments. I appreciate them πŸ˜€He arrived perfectly. The paint didnt peel at all….even when I wiped the drool off.

LMAO Ski!!! You really shouldnt DROOL on Your Windstones! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Lokie!!!! OMG SUPER CUTE!!!! I love IT! πŸ˜€

Lokie
          Participant

ladybrooklyn wrote:

Maybe we can do a swap sometime… ::hee hee:: LOVERLY! Love the colors… love the blending…

Yeah, we can work out a PYO trade sometime in the future; I’d love a piece by you πŸ™‚ I just have an extremely slow turnaround rate for the PYOs (they take me forever) that committing to anything is near impossible at the moment. I’m sure I’ll get faster eventually πŸ˜›

ladybrooklyn
            Participant

Lokie wrote:

ladybrooklyn wrote:

Maybe we can do a swap sometime… ::hee hee:: LOVERLY! Love the colors… love the blending…

Yeah, we can work out a PYO trade sometime in the future; I’d love a piece by you πŸ™‚ I just have an extremely slow turnaround rate for the PYOs (they take me forever) that committing to anything is near impossible at the moment. I’m sure I’ll get faster eventually πŸ˜›

Same here! πŸ˜€ Though it’s really that it takes me forever to GET around to ACTUALLY doing the project. Not so much the time painting it. πŸ˜€

LMK when you have time to start one… and what you might like from me and maybe we can get started (not necessarily finishing on any time frame. :D)

Lokie
              Participant

ladybrooklyn wrote:

Lokie wrote:

ladybrooklyn wrote:

LMK when you have time to start one… and what you might like from me and maybe we can get started (not necessarily finishing on any time frame. :D)

OK, sounds good to me πŸ˜€ I’ll let you know when I finish the things I currently have in progress πŸ™‚

Maria
                Participant

Woot! I got my piece from wolflodge! Thanks, wolf! I asked for bright colors, and I sure got them.
                  πŸ˜‰ I love the combo. I just hope you have better pics on hand… The kitchen is taken and the sunlight’s not too good right now, but I couldn’t wait to show him off.

On e question: The felt pad doesn’t have a cutout for the Windstone logo. Do you know why?

Skigod377
                  Participant

Veeery Nice! Probably no logo cuz its one of pads for the soft feather versions. The first mold didn’t have the indented Windstone logo. πŸ™‚

Starbreeze
                    Participant

Very nice!!!! I love the colors!!!! πŸ˜€

Maria
                      Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Veeery Nice! Probably no logo cuz its one of pads for the soft feather versions. The first mold didn’t have the indented Windstone logo. πŸ™‚

Oh! That makes it even more special. Does he/she/it have a name, wolf?

Greater Basilisk wrote:

skigod377 wrote:

Oh! That makes it even more special. Does he/she/it have a name, wolf?

YOUR RIGHT! Its even THAT much more special….there wasnt many of those made were there? 😯 πŸ˜€

Its beautiful Wolf!!! πŸ˜€

ladybrooklyn
                        Participant

VERY purdy GB!!!! Congrats!!! Love the colors!!! πŸ˜€

So who’s left?!?

Maria
                          Participant

Siberakh and Water’s two have yet to reach their new owners. πŸ˜€

ladybrooklyn
                            Participant

Cool. πŸ˜€

I’m glad you’re keeping track… cause I got lost long ago! πŸ˜€

::snuggles with her Purple Gryphon from Whippet:: We have GOT to do this again! I had so much fun! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 345 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.