fbpx

Poad eggs

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Poad eggs

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 138 total)
  • Author
    twindragonsmum
    Participant

The one poadβ„’ egg I have looks exactly like a ping pong ball… oh wait, this IS a ping pong ball…

So what are poad eggs like? ping pong balls or different? and are you sure you have a REAL poad egg or is it just a ping pong ball? :bigsmile: and are they something you might add to the line like the eggs with eyes?

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

Melody
      Keymaster

The one poadβ„’ egg I have looks exactly like a ping pong ball… oh wait, this IS a ping pong ball…

So what are poad eggs like? ping pong balls or different? and are you sure you have a REAL poad egg or is it just a ping pong ball? :bigsmile: and are they something you might add to the line like the eggs with eyes?

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

Yep this one IS a ping pong ball… real Poadβ„’ eggs are heavier.
        They aren’t oval, or perfectly round . They are oblate spheroids.
        mmmmaybe…

rock-reader
        Participant

Boy, is my face red!! Sorry to mess with the poad lore, Melody; I was just messing around….

Bodine
          Participant

πŸ˜€ Poad lore…cool!
            hmmmm Poad egg,new item??Something like…cracking with little Poadie head just peaking….maybe in a little nest/bed because they are so round??Too cute…perhaps some time in the future?? :bigsmile:

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Misty
            Participant

Perhaps poads come out rump first >.< An egg with just a little corgi type butt poking out? :bigsmile:

Dandr13
              Participant

Perhaps poads come out rump first >.< An egg with just a little corgi type butt poking out? :bigsmile:

πŸ™‚ I would totally buy that. πŸ™‚ It would sure make my brother laugh (he calls my poads “Buttbirds”)

Bodine
                Participant

LOL breached…”kiss my hiney” would be the name of mine. πŸ˜€

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Quoting Melody… πŸ™‚ “They lay eggs and hatch from eggs, but do not reproduce”

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

:stare: I need some more tea to contemplate that one hehe.

Hmm…hermaphrodite cloning critters…. “O_o …It works. ^_^

Melody
                  Keymaster

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

No, even hermaphrodites reproduce. Poads don’t.

Amy
                    Participant

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

Eh, sorry, but if they’re creating more of their species then they are, by definition, reproducing. They’re not sexually reproducing, and if you say they’re not hermaphrodites I guess they’re not reproducing in that way either, so I guess they reproduce by magic, because they are making more of themselves. Unless the eggs they lay actually have a rejuvenated version of themselves inside and the older body dies. That would be egg laying without reproduction I suppose. [Biology major talking]

Misty
                      Participant

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

Eh, sorry, but if they’re creating more of their species then they are, by definition, reproducing. They’re not sexually reproducing, and if you say they’re not hermaphrodites I guess they’re not reproducing in that way either, so I guess they reproduce by magic, because they are making more of themselves. Unless the eggs they lay actually have a rejuvenated version of themselves inside and the older body dies. That would be egg laying without reproduction I suppose. [Biology major talking]

Maybe the Poads don’t make the babies at all…maybe they just randomly appear amongst seaturtle and chicken eggs without any intervention by the adult poads O.O Say the seaturtle happens to eat precisely this many jellyfish on precisely this or that day, so they lay a poad egg :bigsmile: Or maybe a green colored sunbeam struck the egg and spontaniously (woot can’t spell) changed the baby inside to a poad! What if it’s when chickens try to eat a fuzzy?

Hooray for not getting enough sleep lately XD

Trava
                        Participant

Maybe they don’t reproduce at all. Maybe the eggs represent fallen members of their clutter and the total number of poads existing at any time remains stable.

So instead of funerals surviving poads go out hunting for the new eggs…

twindragonsmum
                          Participant

How much do Poad eggs weigh? and can you get more than one Poad from one egg?

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

Laurie
                            Participant

Ok, what I think is we’re all popping Skittles to even read and comment on this thread. God, I love you people. lol πŸ˜‰ ( now this is coming from a lady cooking a turkey with stuffing, et al, at 12:51 in the morning. πŸ˜‰

Melody
                              Keymaster

Ok I just posted a pic I took of my real Poad(tm) egg in the blog. ( it is too hard to post pics here)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 138 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.