fbpx

Old green old warrior?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Old green old warrior?

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author

starbreeze wrote:

Good luck with that!!! πŸ˜†

It has taken me 2 days so far….still finding more stuff to read that I haven’t in the mean time.

I agree you sure talk a lot, but there would definately be more if Nirvana were on here like before.

Bob

dragonessjade wrote:

starbreeze wrote:

Good luck with that!!! πŸ˜†

I agree you sure talk a lot, but there would definately be more if Nirvana were on here like before.

Well you see it’s comments like this that make me want to stop. I do not want anyone upset that I have talked SO MUCH

Starbreeze
      Participant

LOL…dragonessjade didn’t mean anything personal by the comment…only that there is a lot to catch up on if you miss a few days. πŸ˜†

pipsxlch
        Participant

Just when I’m getting caught up on my dragons lol…
          I’d have a lot of emeralds to sell if they all came out in green! It’s my favorite color, so I’d go to replace the emeralds with it if I could. It would be SO worth it.

DM you let the little things in life get to you too easily. Everyone here likes you. πŸ˜€
          And it is a pain in the arse to catch up when you don’t get on here atleast 3 tiems a day, from what I’ve seen! 😯

Bob

well the manager that has been givine me all the trouble is moving on to a different position but the old 2nd level that no one coudl stand is coming back in the office from the field so who knows what is going to happen here???

Well as the most recent owner of a SK at least now poeple have a reason to scorn me!!!

Jodi
            Participant

Not scorn… envy! πŸ™‚

Bob

emerald212 wrote:

Not scorn… envy! πŸ™‚

OH MY GOD!! Look you turned green with envy!!! Literally!!!
                hehehehe πŸ˜†

WolfenMachine
                Participant

YOU won the white one? wow, good job DM!

Bob

Thank you, I can’t wait to drive down and pick her up!! I hope I get to met Melody, John and Chessie this time around
                    Yes I was up last night when she ended and placed my final bid right before she ended. I was untouched on the bid for like 5 days at $717 and at the end in the last 1/2 hour or so the bid started creaping up but not much higher then the $1000 top bid I have put in. In fact it did not go above $1000 until right at the end.

I started a post about her too under Gen Windstone stating that she is mine

starbreeze wrote:

LOL…dragonessjade didn’t mean anything personal by the comment…only that there is a lot to catch up on if you miss a few days. πŸ˜†

Yes, DM don’t take it personal. It is what star said.

Jodi
                    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Not scorn… envy! πŸ™‚

OH MY GOD!! Look you turned green with envy!!! Literally!!!
                      hehehehe πŸ˜†

That’s funny! πŸ˜†

Viewing 12 posts - 46 through 57 (of 57 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.