fbpx

Old green old warrior?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Old green old warrior?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Bob

There is a very large group out there that would buy any Windstone any of us decided to sell

WolfenMachine
      Participant

Melody wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

ME TOO!! *WAVES HAND* dont forget me πŸ˜› Cuz I missed them too! I can say I now have THE FULL LINE in green….minus said fledge πŸ˜₯ I’m second in line.

And Melody, have you considered using another brand of paint that might have the same or similar green colors? If you painted up other dragons (laps, scratchers, OW) since they’re not part of the immediate family and close relatives (the fledgeling), they COULD be slightly different. I’d be happy with a green OW, even if he wasn’t a PERFECT match for the family. He’s older, so maybe age has dulled, darkened or lightened his scales πŸ˜‰I suppose we could do that,it really wouldn’t be that hard to mix some matching paint… but I really hate mixing paint myself. I just don’t do it. This green paint was custom mixed for us, so we had to purchase it in large quantities. We could get more made, but we would have to order a huge amount of it again… and I don’t think there are really THAT many people that would want more green dragons!
        Well, have the sales on the brown dragons been good? I’ve noticed every time you guys put up some brown scratchers or laps on ebay, they always sell out πŸ™‚ Maybe if you made the missing dragons (spectral;sitting and rising, lap, OW, scratching, and hatching royalty) as production pieces? That would be a way to use up the large amount of custom made green paint. Then, when the paint got low, you could retire them and offer them as limited production pieces (like what you did with the two Emperors) And maybe even paint up some prototype OW in green to go with the production ones that could come out later. I love the color, like DM and WSC, so….just some suggestions πŸ™‚

Bob

Not a bad idea at all

Sounds like a winner to me too…But I don’t call the shots. LOL But I have to say, I would try my hardest to be there for anything of the old green family. Or any peice in them. I would love the Oriental Sun dragon in the original green…I think white would look good on h im too tho… But, I guess if I had to pick one that I owuld love to actually see it would have to be an OW in Green… 😳

The old Green is my 3rd favorite production color. So I would buy a OW.

Bob

I would love to at least see an OW in the green. I think he/she would look very regal in that color

Maria
            Participant

I dunno. I’m imagining an old green OW and I think the color would age him, somehow. Which is not to say I wouldn’t buy one, but comparing the old brown to the other colors, I must say I prefer the metallic sheen. Makes him look like he’s wearing armor.

Bob

OK in step the name!! OLD warrior!! He is supposed to be old?????

Maria
                Participant

Old. Not ancient and musty.

Bob

that is what happens to 100 year old dragons!!

Maria
                    Participant

Yeah well, as I said, it doesn’t mean I wouldn’t buy one.

I would! πŸ˜†

Maria
                      Participant

That’s the succinct way of saying it, WSC. πŸ˜†

Bob

It would be nice to get all the pieces available in all the older colors

Maria
                          Participant

Oog, as if there-s not more than enough to spend on already. Says me who wants every color on the Spectrals… πŸ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.