fbpx

Old green old warrior?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Old green old warrior?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Bob

I just got a white curl dragon this moring on e-by before leving for work. I do nto know if there are any left. Ther where 10 when I got mine a couple hours ago

Maria
      Participant

Are you sure that comment belongs in this thread?

Bob

I’m at work and have not had a chance to see if anyone has posted a thread about the new White curl dragons

Maria
          Participant

Umm, I think if you could see this thread you could have seen the white curlie thread too. But whatever.

Bob

at work I usually do not have time to cruise through all the topics, especially new ones. I’m answering the e-mails I have saying someone responded to something I said. I can only really take time to look at the forum after the phones slow down. I already got in trouble once for being on the forum at work so I have to be real careful now

Skigod377
              Participant

You have had bad luck with topics lately.

Lack of sleep…and he’s rushing! πŸ˜†

Bob

rushing because I’m looking at it at work and really should not be. I’m just trying to keep up.
                  I’m not looking forward to trying to catch up after being away from my computer this weekend

I know if I am away for a couple days, I try hard to make it through all of the new posts, but I usually don’t. My butt falls asleep, or I do. πŸ˜†

Bob

I should be home on Sunday night so I hope to get caught up then

Good luck!!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Bob

I’ll need it after a weekend away

Haha, try catching up after being gone about 2 weeks. That is what I am trying to do.

Starbreeze
                      Participant

Good luck with that!!! πŸ˜†

Bob

I got lucky I was able to use my friends lap top to check e-mail, here and e-bay

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.