fbpx

Old green old warrior?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Old green old warrior?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    DantheDragon
    Participant

Since I spectacularly missed the fledglings, is there any of that old green paint left for a batch of non-proto old warriors? *hatchling eyes* Q_Q

And for the love of all dragons anywhere, if any ARE made someone PM me? /sob

DantheDragon
      Participant

Melody
        Keymaster

DantheDragon wrote:

Since I spectacularly missed the fledglings, is there any of that old green paint left for a batch of non-proto old warriors? *hatchling eyes* Q_Q

And for the love of all dragons anywhere, if any ARE made someone PM me? /sob
          There was very little of the old green paint left,(..unless I find more bottles of it stashed somewhere.) That is one reason that the fledges were a one time thing. If and when I have time (ha)I will attempt to paint some more dragons with the paint I have left. I want to paint a few more fledges for the folks here on the forum that missed them, and I guess I could paint some other dragons as well, if there is any left over.(I better save some for touch up paint too!) I need to see how much paint there is and figure out which other dragons, if any, I can do with it.

Wow Melody, that is really sweet of you to offer to make more fledglings for people on here that missed them. Very kind πŸ™‚

Skigod377
          Participant

Very cool!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Yes, I know a few people who will be very excited =)

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Skigod377
              Participant

*Cough*Arlla*Cough*

Arlla
                Participant

*starry eyes* did someone say my name?? ….FLEDGIES!!! *lunges into the future*

oooooh man, an old green OW would be sooooooo awesome… but I’m not getting my hopes up!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                  -J R R Tolkien

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

skigod377 wrote:

*Cough*Arlla*Cough*

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

ME TOO!! *WAVES HAND* dont forget me πŸ˜› Cuz I missed them too! I can say I now have THE FULL LINE in green….minus said fledge πŸ˜₯ I’m second in line.

And Melody, have you considered using another brand of paint that might have the same or similar green colors? If you painted up other dragons (laps, scratchers, OW) since they’re not part of the immediate family and close relatives (the fledgeling), they COULD be slightly different. I’d be happy with a green OW, even if he wasn’t a PERFECT match for the family. He’s older, so maybe age has dulled, darkened or lightened his scales πŸ˜‰

Bob

I wish you all the best of luck on getting any more green fledgies. I know a number of you where waiting patiently like I was. Best of luck to all

Arlla
                        Participant

πŸ˜• I just feel really stupid. I was sitting right there watching them sell! I had every oportunity… I just though there would be more. Moral of the story: buy everything. No matter what. saving money be damned.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                          -J R R Tolkien

Skigod377
                          Participant

Arlla wrote:

πŸ˜• I just feel really stupid. I was sitting right there watching them sell! I had every oportunity… I just though there would be more. Moral of the story: buy everything. No matter what. saving money be damned.

YES! πŸ˜†

Melody
                            Keymaster

WolfenMachine wrote:

ME TOO!! *WAVES HAND* dont forget me πŸ˜› Cuz I missed them too! I can say I now have THE FULL LINE in green….minus said fledge πŸ˜₯ I’m second in line.

And Melody, have you considered using another brand of paint that might have the same or similar green colors? If you painted up other dragons (laps, scratchers, OW) since they’re not part of the immediate family and close relatives (the fledgeling), they COULD be slightly different. I’d be happy with a green OW, even if he wasn’t a PERFECT match for the family. He’s older, so maybe age has dulled, darkened or lightened his scales πŸ˜‰I suppose we could do that,it really wouldn’t be that hard to mix some matching paint… but I really hate mixing paint myself. I just don’t do it. This green paint was custom mixed for us, so we had to purchase it in large quantities. We could get more made, but we would have to order a huge amount of it again… and I don’t think there are really THAT many people that would want more green dragons!

Melody
                              Keymaster

Arlla wrote:

Not that I am trying to push our product, or anything.. but if you buy something and don’t want it, just re-sell it! You might make money on the deal.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.