fbpx

Next PYO Swap Question?

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Next PYO Swap Question?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Leigha
    Participant

WOOO DO IT! ^^

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

Right now, I can’t manage a swap, but if you want, Drag0n, I can start the thread with the instructions and all.

Sure thing, just use my home email since I have normal internet again. The comcast one, you still have it right? No use using my Home Depot one anymore since I’m thankfully no longer a kitchen designer there! *silent cheer* πŸ˜€

Thanks dragonmedley, I appreciate it πŸ™‚

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Pegasi1978
        Participant

I even have a muse on hand. Might have to see about doing this one.

I would love to, but I honestly think I should sit this one out. I got to thinking, and I have far too much painting to do to make others wait on them for me to do a swap. Besides, I’ve never painted a Muse, and I’d hate to give something to someone that looks like hell. LOL πŸ˜₯

dragonmedley
          Participant

I will start this on the weekend, then! Yes, I have your comcast email address.

I’ll treat this one as a one-off, so no looking back at who painted for who in the prior swaps, ‘kay?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Apari
            Participant

There have been quite a few PYO’s in stock, and still are… Everybody still think the stock is still to low?

Pegasi1978
              Participant

It’s certainly better than it used to be. It would be nice to have all the sculpts available (wolves,griffins and small dragons haven’t been in stock quite as often).

dragonmedley
                Participant

Better, but not quite there yet. No griffins, no wolves, no unicorns and now the little dragons are on hold because of the eye socket issue.

Soon, my friends, soooooon.

It’s one of my new-year resolutions: start a swap πŸ˜€

Hannah
                  Participant

I am so in when you guys start one of these again πŸ˜€ I have done a few PYOs but don’t own any that someone else has done! There’s something wrong with that!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                    Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

dragonmedley
                    Participant

Now we’re only missing griffins and wolves from the store, and the dragons are still out because of the casting issues, buuuuuuuuut…

I’m thinking that even if a few sculpts aren’t available, we could do a swap.

So.

Unless stock disappears drastically, I will start a swap in January.

Yes, this is my official announcement!

Hannah
                      Participant

*does a little dance*

Yay!!

Skeeterdeee
                        Participant

OH, I would love to join!! but I don’t have a lot of confidence in my artwork πŸ™

huh I posted an answer but its isnt here, but dont worry skeeterdee, the idea is just to have fun, and paint the best one can, the most fun are seeing the reveals!

Hannah
                          Participant

ruffian wrote:

huh I posted an answer but its isnt here, but dont worry skeeterdee, the idea is just to have fun, and paint the best one can, the most fun are seeing the reveals!

^ this ^

OK so I haven’t been in one yet, but I actually went back and read through one that you guys did in 2009 and I was even excited to look through that post! πŸ˜† You should totally do it skeeter!!

pegasus4240
                            Participant

Yay! Can’t wait! πŸ™‚

-- Angie

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 109 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.