Next PYO Swap Question?

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Next PYO Swap Question?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 109 total)
  • Author

I was just wondering, will there be another PYO swap please? Thank you :).

Pegasi1978
    Participant

There haven’t been enough PYOs available to consider it I believe. As the casting issues are figured out and they are restocked more and more frequently I can see a swap happening.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Exactly, I’d like to plan for a Summer Swap, but the PYOs are just way too few and far between. The only thing that has been coming out at all is Keepers and even those are difficult to snag.

I had a thought on a Phoenix Swap when they come out. 8) Any thoughts on that?

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Exactly, I’d like to plan for a Summer Swap, but the PYOs are just way too few and far between. The only thing that has been coming out at all is Keepers and even those are difficult to snag.

I had a thought on a Phoenix Swap when they come out. 8) Any thoughts on that?
        Sounds good! I’m ready whenever they get things back in stock at a normal pace, where everyone isn’t fighting for them. πŸ˜€

dragonmedley
        Participant

Yeah, I’ve been assessing this too… definitely not enough PYOs available. We’d spoken about doing a keeper swap only, but that particular sculpt was never available in big enough batches for that.

Here’s what I propose: with the keeper craze and probably what will become the phoenix craze, we could do a swap for these sculpts only once they’re openly available. Drag0n, would you look after that? When you feel there are enough of them around, we might be able to go for a keeper swap.

Then I can monitor the store for the regular swap, meaning all sculpts, and start a swap there. I’m wildly guessing not before the fall.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

No problem, I had fun running it last time πŸ™‚

Got a busted Windstone?
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Tattoo Mother Kirin

Mmloda
            Participant

πŸ™‚ I Love that idea, although I do have to admit that since I live in Canada the shipping on the Keeper is killer for me, I just found this out when i purchased a keeper not too long ago….I am not sure what the shipping cost will be on the pheonix :scratch: But I would still love to be involved in the next swap, I was just thinking that if the shipping to Canada is so high I am guessing other locations aside for the US would probably be the same!

Marzena

dragonmedley
              Participant

Yeah, I bought one too recently and the shipping was almost as much as the keeper itself…

siberakh1
                Participant

I would love to see a pyo swap, even if it’s just keepers and (when available) phoenixes, but only when they are readily available and not a mad dash for a small batch of 10 that is gone in a couple of minutes. It took me over 2 years just to get a keeper pyo, and that was because someone else snagged one and offered it to me.

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

Well, whatever we decide to do, it will be on hold until they get this casting problem resolved for the most part, so I don’t think there is much to do at this point until that day arrives. πŸ™‚

Got a busted Windstone?
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin

Tara
                    Participant

Is there an email list I could put my name on for the next swap? I’m haven’t been getting on the forums much lately and I would hate to find out I missed the swap (like I did the last one) because I found out about it too late.

dragonmedley
                      Participant

FlamingDragon wrote:

Is there an email list I could put my name on for the next swap? I’m haven’t been getting on the forums much lately and I would hate to find out I missed the swap (like I did the last one) because I found out about it too late.

I used to do that, but then people wouldn’t be on the forums and wouldn’t know which pieces aren’t available, etc., so I’ve stopped. I’ve also found that the people who have to be emailed can be late and have to be poked and stuff, making it an not-so-great experience on both ends. Therefore, it’s better if swap participants are regularly on the forums – you don’t have to be posting (we have participants who are dedicated lurkers), but to be here and informed. It more fair for everyone and less hair torn off my head πŸ˜€

When PYO’s are readily available, I would love to do another PYO swap! Those are so much fun!

But not until they are readily available again….. with work and such, I’m never around when they’d get put into the store.

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

I was trying to stockpile a couple of extras for a small swap in the future if things don’t change as far as the availability of PYOs goes for a long time. Maybe do a name pull drawing for those who want to participate or something?

Got a busted Windstone?
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 109 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.