fbpx

Next Grab Bag?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Next Grab Bag?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Amstaff
    Participant

Cups her hands around her mouth and calls out “Baby baby baby baby Poad Poad poad poad !” then places some small pieces of chocolate around … hoping the call and smell of chocolate will peak the babies curiosity and cause the new cuties to poke their heads out πŸ˜‰

Melody
      Keymaster

Since our die cutter machine for the felt pads is taken apart, and Pam has found pics of more kinds of dart frogs, I took the opportunity to paint an extra group of baby poads to add to the 125 that I had already painted.
        They are getting eyes now, but they aren’t going to make it into the store this week.

Melody
        Keymaster

So…. will the Poison Dart Baby Poads be out this week? Or can we relax and not look for them until the last week of october? Any kind of info would help here ! I have a busy work week next week and some advance notice may help me be able to nab one πŸ™‚

The baby poads are painted and waiting to be finished with their pads and eyes. If they need to have their pads cut, then we have a problem – because our die cutter is broken at the moment.

Like I always say, I simply cannot predict when something will be ready to go in the store! Random stuff like this just keeps happening.

They are not all painted like dart frogs, some have wings, tentacles and leaf patterns. All are very colorful.

TENTICLES!!!! I can’t wait to see those!

Those will look amazing, wish we could see a preview picture. Especially the tentacle ones, little poad octupus. Hopefully the pads dont need to be cut, if they do, I wonder if it would need to be done by hand.

We do sometimes cut pads by hand if we need just a few for something special, but not if we need over a hundred of them!

Melody
          Keymaster

I’m hoping for a Delayed Grab Bag. πŸ˜‰ The Arctic Foxes are chewing large holes in my wallet.

Haha.. I kind of feel this… foxes in general have done chewed through my wallet… all that is left now is a chunk of leather that once resembled a wallet sitting in the corner.. covered in foxy drool and tooth marks πŸ˜‰
            I can only imagine what having a “troop” (I just googled what a large group of foxes is called) of foxes will cause in the chaos department ;p especially with a pack of wolves and a herd of baby unicorns to show them how it’s all done! haha… Ohhh… my poor male uni that watches over most of them, I’m sure he’s wondering what he did in a past life πŸ˜‰ haha… His only backup is the gargoyle who watches over the wolves…
            Might need to move my Emp closer so he can help out! lol πŸ˜€

I have been trying to get a batch of some kind of grab bag thing out each month. I do try to intersperse ‘spendy ones with cheaper ones!

Melody
            Keymaster

Oooooo! I hope I have my funds build up by the time the GB Baby Poads hit the store! Things are tight right now since I (Finally!) won an eBay Curlie that I’m paying for, and recently bought a Wonderful Keeper PYO from a forum member… my budget’s low low low!

I would really really like to get one of these! Especially since Melody said they were all colorful – I LOVE colorful and fanciful critters! *crosses fingers that it’s not happening too soon*
              πŸ˜€

Just wondering if the baby poads are being cooperative with putting their eyes and pads on? or are they putting up a fight? hope to see them soon πŸ™‚

They seem to like the attention.

Melody
              Keymaster

So…. will the Poison Dart Baby Poads be out this week? Or can we relax and not look for them until the last week of october? Any kind of info would help here ! I have a busy work week next week and some advance notice may help me be able to nab one πŸ™‚

They won’t be out this week. Pad cutter is down, so I decided to paint more of them to add to the batch.

Melody
                Keymaster

Any chance for a livestream of these cuties getting their eyes/pads? πŸ™‚

I’ll ask Bipolarbear if he wants to do that.

Melody
                  Keymaster

Owch, 130? I want one really bad but I’m not sure if I can justify that kind of cost… /sigh Guess we’ll see what happens.

We haven’t decided on a price yet!

Melody
                    Keymaster

The baby poads are painted and waiting to be finished with their pads and eyes. If they need to have their pads cut, then we have a problem – because our die cutter is broken at the moment.

Like I always say, I simply cannot predict when something will be ready to go in the store! Random stuff like this just keeps happening.

They are not all painted like dart frogs, some have wings, tentacles and leaf patterns. All are very colorful.

TENTICLES!!!! I can’t wait to see those!

Those will look amazing, wish we could see a preview picture. Especially the tentacle ones, little poad octupus. Hopefully the pads dont need to be cut, if they do, I wonder if it would need to be done by hand.

I’ll see if I can get some more pics.

rock-reader
                      Participant

Since our die cutter machine for the felt pads is taken apart, and Pam has found pics of more kinds of dart frogs, I took the opportunity to paint an extra group of baby poads to add to the 125 that I had already painted.
                        They are getting eyes now, but they aren’t going to make it into the store this week.

YEAH!!! More baby poads!!!!Thankyouthankyouthankyou Melody!

And thanks for letting us know qbout the timing…that means I can get some things done in the late afternoon instead of haunting the website for hours at a time…

Kim
                        Blocked

I was literally lying in my bed last night wondering when the baby poads would make their appearance but am actually really grateful they won’t be out til next week because my money should be in by Mon. I think.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ferlin1984
                          Participant

I was literally lying in my bed last night wondering when the baby poads would make their appearance but am actually really grateful they won’t be out til next week because my money should be in by Mon. I think.

I hope so for next week. I am super excited for them! Thank you for the updates, more baby poads the merrier πŸ˜€ .

Natasha
                            Participant

The pics up on facebook look gorgeous! I’m in love with the tenticle baby poad!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                              ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                              Mother: Okapi
                              Gothic - Mahogany
                              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kim
                              Blocked

The pictures are so awesome! Check them out here! https://www.facebook.com/WindstoneEditions

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

The pictures are so awesome! Check them out here! https://www.facebook.com/WindstoneEditions

OMG! OMG! OMG! Can’t wait to snag one! I should have some funds built up for next week if they come out then (due to felt pad issue), and these are ALL so AMAZING!
                                  The Poison Dart Frog colors are so Brilliant and such Wild patterns! I Love These!
                                  Must. Get. One! πŸ˜€
                                  Thanks Melody for painting more! – I might have a better chance to snag a Baby. My Tadpoads need an older sibling! πŸ˜‰

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 124 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.