fbpx

Next Grab Bag?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Next Grab Bag?

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    rock-reader
    Participant

๐Ÿ™ I will be at a disadvantage if they come out today or this weekend or even Monday. I’m traveling to visit a dog kennel so I’ll be pretty busy, not a good time to be trying to make a purchase. It’s funny, but it always seems that something comes up that makes me unable to participate when a grab-bag comes around. Ah, well; guess we’ll see what happens.

Sounds like you have a busy life – more power to ya! Much as I love Windstones and love the grab bags, it’s kinda sad when they are the center of your life…

I hope everyone at Windstone recovers quickly – autumn is too pretty to spend it being sick!

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

Seems like they have also had their hands full getting other pieces all ready for the shop ๐Ÿ™‚ Been a pretty big release week already!

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Hope everyone gets well soon, and don’t worry, I’m sure a lot of us need a breather to build up funds. I know I do! Been waiting a year or so for a deal on an updated laptop or netbook to come along to use instead of my Very old Windows XP laptop, and I found a deal I couldn’t let get away – so my funds are Zero Again!

I may have some recovery late next week…

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ela_Hara
          Participant

I just watched the saved LiveStream of the Poison Frog/Hippie Baby Poadies online, and OMG I NEED One of THESE! Soooo Cute and COLORFUL! ๐Ÿ˜€

I HOPE I’ve got some money built up and they don’t go on sale before next Tuesday or Wednesday! ๐Ÿ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 4 posts - 121 through 124 (of 124 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.