fbpx

Next Grab Bag?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Next Grab Bag?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Ferlin1984
    Participant

The pictures are so awesome! Check them out here! https://www.facebook.com/WindstoneEditions

OMG! OMG! OMG! Can’t wait to snag one! I should have some funds built up for next week if they come out then (due to felt pad issue), and these are ALL so AMAZING!
      The Poison Dart Frog colors are so Brilliant and such Wild patterns! I Love These!
      Must. Get. One! 😀
      Thanks Melody for painting more! – I might have a better chance to snag a Baby. My Tadpoads need an older sibling! 😉

WOW! I love them all. I especially like the non frog ones, the leaves and wing ones. Hopefully there is as much of those as the frog ones. Just gorgeous!

Copper83
      Participant

I don’t usually pick a favorite right up front, but I WANT this one!

photo 9470b954-8d2c-4e47-a371-5b0ed1177d24_zps1b6d95dc.jpg

Prezaurian
        Participant

I don’t have a Poad yet, so I’d love for one of these guys to be my first. They’re so colorful and I LOVE color! I actually hope they don’t come out until the end of next week. I only get paid once a month and that’s always right at the end of the month! And I hope that they’re around $100 or less, that would be ideal (for me anyways). 😉 We shall see.

Prezaurian
          Participant

I actually really like the one just to the right of your fav. Cool little Celtic knot-esque pattern.

Celestial Rainstorm
            Participant

What a cool idea for the Poads! I don’t collect them myself, but they are just stunning little things. I bet they’re all excited to go to new homes, huh Melody?

Finding happiness again.

Ela_Hara
              Participant

HA HA HA!
                I think the one just to the left looks like ‘Hippie Hair’ with a headband! LOL!
                I think the Tentacle one second over on the right is REALLY Cool! Even the other designs look Fantastic! I think this Grab Bag is going to be extremely popular. 😀

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

I NEED the one to the left of the one circled…hippy hair! That is sooooo me!! I was going to pass on this grab bag but but but…I need hippy hair!!!

moonbeam
                Participant

These are amazing!
                  Sadly I don´t like the poison dart frog ones at all. So if these are mixed in with the frogs I think I will skip this batch.

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

I actually hope it’s even longer then that. I don’t get a pay checck again till November x.x and I MUST have a Poison Dart Poad!

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

etruscan
                    Participant

These are amazing!
                      Sadly I don´t like the poison dart frog ones at all. So if these are mixed in with the frogs I think I will skip this batch.

I found this on Facebook in a discussion about the “hippie” Poads:
                      “I think there are about 40 of the hippies and about 160 of the frog ones.”

Conclusion – getting a frog Poad is much more likely than getting a hippie one, so you probably are wise to skip this batch. 🙁

Amstaff
                      Participant

Funny, I dont care for the hippie ones at all, and really want a poison dart one, Ha ! So heres hoping I dont get a hippie one…. *crosses fingers*

Natasha
                        Participant

There’s always trading! I love the dart frog & tenticle ones. I dislike the hippie designs. But I’m sure I could work something out in trades if I wasn’t thrilled with what I got straight out of the box. So far I haven’t gotten “stuck” with anything I didn’t care for.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                          ANY Red Eyed Unis
                          ANY Test Paint Bat
                          UNIS:
                          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                          Male- Snow Leopard TP
                          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                          Mother: Okapi
                          Gothic - Mahogany
                          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
                          Participant

If you were a teenager in the 1960s, as I was, the hippie ones definitely bring a giggle and a bit of nostalgia.

MandBsMom
                            Participant

I don’t have any poads either, so I’m looking forward to getting in on this one. I seem to have jumped right in with both feet the last couple months. Ever since I joined the forum here; one lady cat, one fishy (koi) cat, one red fox, and one actic fox! And three PYOs (small dragon, Kirin, and a keeper). I’ve been busy! I’m going to need one of these in a (hopefully) blue or purple poison dart frog pattern. Also looking forward to the blue morpho mini keepers. That will be a MUST have!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Kim
                              Blocked

I agree with Prezaurian as I also like the one to the right of the circled one above because it reminds me of butterfly wings. I love the winged ones! I would love to get one or each style if possible. I love the rainbow colours on the dart frog poads too so would be happy with almost any I think. I would love a few critters if that was possible but I am sure they will sell fast!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 124 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.