fbpx

Next Grab Bag?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Next Grab Bag?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Do we know what the next Grab Bag will be? What are you hoping for in Grab Bags?

Personally, I’m dying for a Halloween Grab Bag, but imagine it’s too late for that at this point. I’d love to see more poads, baby unicorns, young unicorns, minikeepers, and a fantasy style fox.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
      Participant

I’m hoping for a Delayed Grab Bag. 😉 The Arctic Foxes are chewing large holes in my wallet.

Stormbreeze
        Participant

I’m hoping for grab bag dragons. Trovers, mini keepers, or a different sculpt (like babies) would be great.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Natasha
          Participant

I’m hoping for a Delayed Grab Bag. 😉 The Arctic Foxes are chewing large holes in my wallet.

HAHAHAHAAHA! I understand that feel…

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            Gothic - Mahogany

Skeeterdeee
            Participant

My dream is for Halloween/Zombie themed unicorns!

Landipan
              Participant

I’m hoping for grabbag Bat-eared foxes eventually,Melody said in another thread they’ll just paint regular colored ones for now. I also want to see some fantasy/pastels/ or safari colors on any of the fox sculpts.

*Formerly meowmix101
                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Natasha
                Participant

YESSSSSSSSSS. Those zombie eyes are gorgeous. I would buy the heck out of them.

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                  ANY Test Paint Bat
                  UNIS:
                  Male- Snow Leopard TP
                  Gothic - Mahogany

Natasha
                  Participant

I’m hoping for grabbag Bat-eared foxes eventually,Melody said in another thread they’ll just paint regular colored ones for now. I also want to see some fantasy/pastels/ or safari colors on any of the fox sculpts.

The Red Fox sculpt is so gorgeous – I can’t even imagine how gorgeous it would be in fantasy or pastels!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    Gothic - Mahogany

etruscan
                    Participant

YESSSSSSSSSS. Those zombie eyes are gorgeous. I would buy the heck out of them.

And they would look really good with silver horns …

Melody
                      Keymaster

I’m painting gb baby poads Like poison dart frogs at at the moment.

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

Haha.. I kind of feel this… foxes in general have done chewed through my wallet… all that is left now is a chunk of leather that once resembled a wallet sitting in the corner.. covered in foxy drool and tooth marks 😉
                          I can only imagine what having a “troop” (I just googled what a large group of foxes is called) of foxes will cause in the chaos department ;p especially with a pack of wolves and a herd of baby unicorns to show them how it’s all done! haha… Ohhh… my poor male uni that watches over most of them, I’m sure he’s wondering what he did in a past life 😉 haha… His only backup is the gargoyle who watches over the wolves…
                          Might need to move my Emp closer so he can help out! lol 😀

KaytanaPhoenix
                          Participant

I don’t collect the poad sculpt… but darn it.. Might have to snag one of these, they sound cute!

Natasha
                            Participant

Oooooh! That sounds amazing! I’m definitely going to pounce on that grab bag!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                              ANY Test Paint Bat
                              UNIS:
                              Male- Snow Leopard TP
                              Gothic - Mahogany

Kim
                              Blocked

I am looking forward to the baby poads, standing kirins and hoarder dragons!

Oooooh! That sounds amazing! I’m definitely going to pounce on that grab bag!

Oh my goodness, those sound amazing! Are you doing all different colours of poison dart frogs? I would love a bright pink and teal one like this cute charater from Rio 2 if you could paint any like this!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                                Participant

That little frog cracked me up this morning.Needed that!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 124 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.