fbpx

Next Grab Bag?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Next Grab Bag?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Ann
    Participant

Wow. Love the new poads. Really like the hippie ones! They are adorable!

Lauren
      Participant

I feel very fortunate in that I really haven’t seen a painted design on any of these that I don’t like. I *prefer* the dart frogs I think, but there are a couple of hippies and butterfly-esque and even “tentacle” babies in the lot that I would like. So I think this is a definite yes for me. πŸ™‚ Can’t wait!

Prezaurian
        Participant

Even later would be okay with me as well…just not TOO late. I don’t want all my paycheck to flitter away before these guys come out. πŸ˜‰ And now that it’s mentioned, Celtic knot poad ALSO looks like butterfly wings! What a great concept! Butterfly wings made out of Celtic knots is so cool! Now I really hope I don’t miss out on this grab bag. So far I like all the poads I’ve seen pics of in this batch. So I don’t think anything will disappoint me…but if I get a frog and someone who doesn’t want a frog gets the one I’m interested in, I’d probably be happy to trade!

Ferlin1984
          Participant

Even later would be okay with me as well…just not TOO late. I don’t want all my paycheck to flitter away before these guys come out. πŸ˜‰ And now that it’s mentioned, Celtic knot poad ALSO looks like butterfly wings! What a great concept! Butterfly wings made out of Celtic knots is so cool! Now I really hope I don’t miss out on this grab bag. So far I like all the poads I’ve seen pics of in this batch. So I don’t think anything will disappoint me…but if I get a frog and someone who doesn’t want a frog gets the one I’m interested in, I’d probably be happy to trade!

Will these guys be poking their head out soon or more toward the end of the week? I would love to get one of the frogs and a Celtic design one.

Natasha
            Participant

I really hope we see these little guys today or tomorrow – I could definitely do with some Monday cheer!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ferlin1984
              Participant

I really hope we see these little guys today or tomorrow – I could definitely do with some Monday cheer!

Im guessing with the new family coming out, these little guys are waiting a little bit more πŸ™‚

Ferlin1984
                Participant

Im guessing with the new family coming out, these little guys are waiting a little bit more πŸ™‚

Maybe today will be the day, crosses fingers πŸ˜€

chibishiro12
                  Participant

Hoping for today (fingers crossed). It’s the only day I can watch the store all day. I’m so excited! Come on baby poads!

Looking for-
                    red fire young dragon
                    old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Natasha
                    Participant

I’m hoping if it IS today that it’s a 3pm release again like the Uni Family yesterday – I have a Halloween party to go to tonight and a 2 hour drive down there starting at 4pm so I’d be hamstrung.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ferlin1984
                      Participant

I’m hoping if it IS today that it’s a 3pm release again like the Uni Family yesterday – I have a Halloween party to go to tonight and a 2 hour drive down there starting at 4pm so I’d be hamstrung.

Maybe we can get a hint if its not today, like the other the grab bag. That way I dont look like a stalker the rest of the afternoon on the computer πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

I’m just hoping they don’t go for a Halloween release, as many of us here are Halloween fans, and probably have plans on Halloween! I’m on Poad-Watch for a good friend! And here for a moment I thought I might be able to relax through a release πŸ˜‰ All is good though! Totally worth it for the friend! πŸ™‚ So I’m really hoping there won’t be a release while I am out and about being spooky and stuff! πŸ˜‰ hehe

Kim
                          Blocked

I am guessing it might be tomorrow since the dragons came out today? I assume they won’t go into the store on Halloween since everyone will be out that night.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ferlin1984
                            Participant

I’m just hoping they don’t go for a Halloween release, as many of us here are Halloween fans, and probably have plans on Halloween! I’m on Poad-Watch for a good friend! And here for a moment I thought I might be able to relax through a release πŸ˜‰ All is good though! Totally worth it for the friend! πŸ™‚ So I’m really hoping there won’t be a release while I am out and about being spooky and stuff! πŸ˜‰ hehe

That would be a worry of mine too. I’m taking a witch, a Fourth of July showgirl, Mulan and a ghost trick or treating. So definitely not going to be a good night to poad watch :p

Lauren
                              Participant

πŸ™ I will be at a disadvantage if they come out today or this weekend or even Monday. I’m traveling to visit a dog kennel so I’ll be pretty busy, not a good time to be trying to make a purchase. It’s funny, but it always seems that something comes up that makes me unable to participate when a grab-bag comes around. Ah, well; guess we’ll see what happens.

Kiya
                                Participant

A lot of the staff has been ill last week/this week. No idea when the poads will be ready, but that’s likely the cause of the delays.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 124 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.