fbpx

Next Grab Bag?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Next Grab Bag?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I’m painting gb baby poads Like poison dart frogs at at the moment.

ERMERGERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Lauren
      Participant

Owch, 130? I want one really bad but I’m not sure if I can justify that kind of cost… /sigh Guess we’ll see what happens.

Kim
        Blocked

A couple of the last posts made me laugh out loud. haha. I am guessing they would be somewhere between tadpoad and young poad pricing. I don’t think they would be as much as the young poads. I am hoping they are not over $100 personally as I hardly have any money left until the end of this month and there are a couple other pieces I also really want. I may need to sell a couple more pieces now. I have a dark silver red fox for trade or sale in the classifieds if anyone likes that one!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Lauren
          Participant

A couple of the last posts made me laugh out loud. haha. I am guessing they would be somewhere between tadpoad and young poad pricing. I don’t think they would be as much as the young poads. I am hoping they are not over $100 personally as I hardly have any money left until the end of this month and there are a couple other pieces I also really want. I may need to sell a couple more pieces now. I have a dark silver red fox for trade or sale in the classifieds if anyone likes that one!

Yeah, 100 (preferably a little less, but that seems unlikely) is more like I would hope for… but I guess you never know/we shall see.

Ann
            Participant

Can’t wait for the new baby poads.

I hope new batches of the baby and young unis come out as well as the young poads too. And I would love to see a batch of mama pegasus.

Ann

jmoore
              Participant

And I would love to see a batch of mama pegasus.

Ann

Me too!!!!! πŸ™‚

Amstaff
                Participant

So…. will the Poison Dart Baby Poads be out this week? Or can we relax and not look for them until the last week of october? Any kind of info would help here ! I have a busy work week next week and some advance notice may help me be able to nab one πŸ™‚

Melody
                  Keymaster

So…. will the Poison Dart Baby Poads be out this week? Or can we relax and not look for them until the last week of october? Any kind of info would help here ! I have a busy work week next week and some advance notice may help me be able to nab one πŸ™‚

The baby poads are painted and waiting to be finished with their pads and eyes. If they need to have their pads cut, then we have a problem – because our die cutter is broken at the moment.

Like I always say, I simply cannot predict when something will be ready to go in the store! Random stuff like this just keeps happening.

They are not all painted like dart frogs, some have wings, tentacles and leaf patterns. All are very colorful.

Natasha
                    Participant

The baby poads are painted and waiting to be finished with their pads and eyes. If they need to have their pads cut, then we have a problem – because our die cutter is broken at the moment.

Like I always say, I simply cannot predict when something will be ready to go in the store! Random stuff like this just keeps happening.

They are not all painted like dart frogs, some have wings, tentacles and leaf patterns. All are very colorful.

TENTICLES!!!! I can’t wait to see those!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Ferlin1984
                      Participant

TENTICLES!!!! I can’t wait to see those!

Those will look amazing, wish we could see a preview picture. Especially the tentacle ones, little poad octupus. Hopefully the pads dont need to be cut, if they do, I wonder if it would need to be done by hand.

Kim
                        Blocked

Ooh, I would love to see more pictures of the baby poads! I would love one with wings or leaves or a poison dart frog! So exciting!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Amstaff
                          Participant

Thank you kindly for your reply. And I can understand what your saying with random events affecting the release date, but I just had to ask, sorry πŸ˜‰

Wings, tentacles, and leaf patterns all sound amazing !! This is going to be an intense GB session ! But you know waiting for them to be released and then waiting for them to arrive in the mail is half the fun ! I LOVE the anticipation !! It causes so much excitement πŸ˜› If it all happened instantaneously then the thrill would be over way too fast, lol !

*rubs hands together with glee* πŸ˜€

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

Oooooo! I hope I have my funds build up by the time the GB Baby Poads hit the store! Things are tight right now since I (Finally!) won an eBay Curlie that I’m paying for, and recently bought a Wonderful Keeper PYO from a forum member… my budget’s low low low!

I would really really like to get one of these! Especially since Melody said they were all colorful – I LOVE colorful and fanciful critters! *crosses fingers that it’s not happening too soon*
                              πŸ˜€

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ferlin1984
                              Participant

Oooooo! I hope I have my funds build up by the time the GB Baby Poads hit the store! Things are tight right now since I (Finally!) won an eBay Curlie that I’m paying for, and recently bought a Wonderful Keeper PYO from a forum member… my budget’s low low low!

I would really really like to get one of these! Especially since Melody said they were all colorful – I LOVE colorful and fanciful critters! *crosses fingers that it’s not happening too soon*
                                πŸ˜€

Just wondering if the baby poads are being cooperative with putting their eyes and pads on? or are they putting up a fight? hope to see them soon πŸ™‚

Adaneth
                                Participant

Any chance for a livestream of these cuties getting their eyes/pads? πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 124 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.