fbpx

New website concerns (fixes, suggestions, etc)

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback New website concerns (fixes, suggestions, etc)

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 653 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Still can’t pinch and zoom. Tried on several different pages too.

Can’t logout and log back in because there is no logout link on the mobile version.

Clay
      Keymaster

So with the “insert image” popup window, you can tap near the top of it and drag it. That way you can move the popup to see any part of it that is off the screen. At least this works on an iPhone; I haven’t tested it on other smart phones.

Clay
        Keymaster

I removed the three buttons from the bottom of the mobile window and put those links at the bottom of the main mobile menu (like on the old theme), including a “log out” link, which only shows when you are logged in. In my testing, pinch-to-zoom is working. I increased the font size on the forum pages.

Kim
          Blocked

Thank you.  I can read everything better now.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Pinch to zoom worked this morning. I could click and drag the insert window as well.
              Thanks for getting rid of the buttons and putting the links back in the mobile menu. The buttons just took up too much “real estate”.

StormDancer
              Participant

Thank you Clay, the big buttons at the bottom  are gone, pinch and zoom are working and the bigger text helps a lot as well!

Looking for:
                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Zexious
                Participant

You’re the best, Clay! 🙂

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Can we please have a way to opt out of seeing signatures? I’ve seen a few that take up more space on the mobile screen than what the user types in a post.

Suzanne-Marie
                    Participant

Thank you Clay !!

etruscan
                      Participant

FYI – though Clay may already be aware of this and not had time to change it – the Windstone login page is back to the W rather than a custom image.

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

Couple personal concerns/issues.

On my phone trying to browse over the shop was smooth and easy before a recent update that now makes it clunky and slow. I like seeing the store similar to the site shows on a computer, not one item at a time that fits on my screen, resulting in a ton of scrolling and hoping I don’t accidentally click on something. I tried this and it resulted moreso in frustration and giving up looking at all last night.

To attempt to remedy this today, I opened the site on my tablet. Store shows up how I like, however on my tablet there is absolutely no “Sign In/Account” button (I had no idea I wasn’t signed in til I tried to comment on this and got met with the “Must sign in to comment”… had to get on my phone again to make this comment. There is also no cart button to be seen on my tablet

Clay
                          Keymaster

Yes, there’s a quirk where the top menu (which includes the login and cart links) does not show up on tablets when in portrait orientation. Fixing this is on my to-do list, and I will get to it as soon as I can. In the meantime, turning your tablet to landscape orientation should solve the problem.

Clay
                            Keymaster

Yes, this is on my to-do list.

Clay
                              Keymaster

I will look into this. Not sure if it will be possible. Another fix might be to just limit the length of signatures.

KaytanaPhoenix
                                Participant

Other way around. Whatever is causing it goes away in portrait, in landscape it shows up… (Gotta love technology!) I’ll just flip the tablet when needed for now. Thanks Clay!

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 653 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.