fbpx

New Dining Room… Update w/pics, page 7

Home Forums Miscellany Community New Dining Room… Update w/pics, page 7

Viewing 6 posts - 106 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

I like that chandelier, too!

Jasmine
      Participant

Nice light Em!!

Jodi
        Participant

Thanks. We painted some of the wainscotting and trim with the first brown color today. It looks really nice and a lot like wood already.

I go to a temp job tomorrow, so it will be a while before we can work on it again (unless we work on it in the evening, or the hubby works on it while I’m at work).

Maria
          Participant

The room is looking great, emerald! You guys sure are putting a lot of work into it.

Jodi
            Participant

Well, I don’t like doing anything half-a**. It’s really looking nice. I’m so happy with how it’s turning out.

Jodi
              Participant

I actually have off from my temp job today, so we are going to paint more of the wainscotting. We’ve got two walls done with the first color, so two more to go, then the second color gets added for antiquing and more of a wood look. The crown molding will get done in the second (darker) color.

Then we will need quarter round molding for the floor, paint that and install it. And then sand and varnish the floor. Then the columns. Almost done! 😀 The list gets smaller each time I type it.

Edit: I forgot to mention that then we will look for curtains and an area rug. 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 106 through 111 (of 111 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.