fbpx

My First PYO and more. Gallery created also.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone My First PYO and more. Gallery created also.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    Prezaurian
    Participant

I’ve enjoyed looking over your Olympian series. They’re a pretty big project to take on so I’ve been super impressed by your dedication to finishing them! They look lovely.

Falcolf
      Participant

Gorgeous PYOs! I’m really excited to see what you do next! ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

tig3r06
        Participant

Thanks guys! I didn’t realize how big a project it really was lol. I think I have 5 left and was tossing around throwing in Hades as an extra.

etruscan
          Participant

That works for me. ๐Ÿ™‚ As you can tell, I really like the way you are interpreting these.

tig3r06
            Participant

Work in progress…could be Ares or Dionysus…we will see ?
              WIP

tig3r06
              Participant

Sorry for the delay in my Olympians! They will be started again after this weekend. I’ve been making masks for myself and friends for a masquerade ball we r attending this Saturday ๐Ÿ˜

tig3r06
                Participant

Ares, God of War. He represents the raw violence, and bloodstained, untamed acts that occur in war. He has markings of a battle mask. I used metallique royal red by art alchemy and also used it mixed with browns for the body. Black, sequin black and gunmetal were also used. He has blue eyes and blood red crystals. A couple more pics in my gallery and a lot will be posted on his ebay auction.
                  Ares

etruscan
                  Participant

I like him. ๐Ÿ™‚

tig3r06
                    Participant

Thank you so much to all who liked Ares! And congrats to the new owner! I think they are a forum member.
                      Here’s Athena Goddess of Wisdom and War. She’s the strategic and heroic side of war, opposite to Ares.
                      Athena
                      Athena
                      Athena

Bodine
                      Participant

Very nice!

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

tig3r06
                        Participant

Thank you Bodine!!!
                          Next will be Dionysus and Hephaestus. Saving Hera and Zeus for last and a bonus Hades ๐Ÿ˜€

Falcolf
                          Participant

I love Ares! His paint job is so appropriate to the god, it really, really suits him! ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

GardenNinja
                            Participant

Yup, yup! That was me. He’s awesome. He looks great in the cubby next to Landipan’s black and kinda tan one. I don’t think she named her/him. I oughta take a picture.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

tig3r06
                              Participant

Gardenninja glad you like him! Thank you! Ooh I would love to see a pic of both of them.

tig3r06
                                Participant

Thank you so much Falcolf ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 171 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.