My First PYO and more. Gallery created also.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone My First PYO and more. Gallery created also.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    Marianne
    Participant

Wow, those are gorgeous, Tig3r! I’m thinking of giving it a try at some point. I too have anxiety issues and its good to know you think it helps yours. You really have talent though. I may find myself pulling my hair out a bit but I guess you don’t know till you try. Thanks for posting. Very pretty.

tig3r06
      Participant

Painting really helps! U will really enjoy it…I find myself spending hours blending, adding, blending and then I will stop for a day or 2 if I have a creative block and then work on it again the same way until all the little details r done which may take quite a few times. Even if u “mess up” it’s pretty easy to fix or go with a different paint scheme 🙂 Give it a try 🙂

tig3r06
        Participant

Moonlit Surf

etruscan
          Participant

Lovely. 🙂

Kim
            Blocked

Great job! It’s very pretty!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Nightcrow
              Participant

Okay, wow, these are all gorgeous, but Moonlight Surf is my favorite – I *love* the wavy-edged white facial marking! It looks like a streak of moonlight on water; it’s perfect!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

tig3r06
                Participant

Thanks so much all of you!!! Yay! Nightcrow that’s what I was going for with his face marking so happy others think the same 🙂

MandBsMom
                  Participant

I also adore the face marking. It was the first thing I wanted to comment on. Guess I’m not the first one! Gorgeous hippocampus, great job!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

tig3r06
                    Participant

Sambuca
                      Done in the likeness of my friends kitty kitty that passed away as a present for her…

tig3r06
                      Participant

Sambuca
                        Done in the likeness of my friends kitty kitty that passed away as a present for her…

Marianne
                        Participant

That’s adorable! The wings are lovely. What a nice tribute to her lost cat.

Prezaurian
                          Participant

That’s really nice of you. I’m sorry about your friend’s furbaby. That kind of news always makes me sad.

I agree the wings are absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful color choice and blending/shading. I hope your gift helped your friend feel even a little better.

Kim
                            Blocked

That’s a cute kitty!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

tig3r06
                              Participant

My friend loved the kitty I painted for her thank u so much for all the compliments!

Kujacker
                                Participant

Oo. These are all very nice. I think I like pistachio best. His colors just pop.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 171 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.