My First PYO and more. Gallery created also.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone My First PYO and more. Gallery created also.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    tig3r06
    Participant

Loved the hippocampus sculpture so used it as my very first PYO. Not sure if I’m finished, but pretty close. Super excited to paint more and try a dragon.

Created a gallery with my username πŸ™‚ Thanks for all the kind words!

Landipan
      Participant

That’s great that you’ve discovered the awesomeness of PYOs! Can’t wait to see pictures!

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

StormDancer
        Participant

That;s great! All of the PYO’s are so wonderfully detailed it makes them so much fun to paint.

I too, can’t wait to see pictures!

Looking for:
          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Betrluk1
          Participant

I think this is the best pyo sculpt to come out with. please post pics when you are done! if you dont know how you can send me a message and i will post for you.

Prezaurian
            Participant

πŸ™‚ Congrats on jumping into the arena of PYOs! I hope you have a lot of fun with them!

tig3r06
              Participant

Tried following html pic add directions…haven’t got it right yet. I think I have created a gallery in the paint your own gallery though lol. I will keep trying to post here also.

Prezaurian
                Participant

Tried following html pic add directions…haven’t got it right yet. I think I have created a gallery in the paint your own gallery though lol. I will keep trying to post here also.

The html guide is very good to post pictures on the forum. However, you have to host the picture somewhere else first. A picture hosting site will work (TinyPic, Photobucket), so will Facebook (with the right share settings that is) and deviantArt.

I’m not the best when it comes to advice regarding posting images here, but I hope this helps a bit.

Hannah
                  Participant

Hi Tig3r06!

Once you have posted the picture in your gallery, you can actually right click on it and copy the image source and then use the HTML guide with the proper code in order to post the image to a thread.

I hope you don’t mind, but I grabbed your image from the gallery as I mentioned above and I’m posting him here:

The code I used to put the image here was this:

If you replace the link between the quotes with a link to another picture (any picture already existing on the web, in fact!) you can link it in a thread πŸ™‚ Hope this helps!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                    Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

etruscan
                    Participant

Very nice hippocampus. πŸ™‚

Prezaurian
                      Participant

πŸ™‚ Beautiful color choices and nicely applied! What a wonderful first foray into PYOs!

Celestial Rainstorm
                        Participant

Oh my! How simply gorgeous, I just love the color! Does this fellow have a name?

Finding happiness again.

Kim
                          Blocked

I agree Pistachio is gorgeous! Great job on them!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

tig3r06
                            Participant

Selling Pistachio on ebay because I’m going to keep the Keeper Dragon I’ve started painting instead. And I will post pics of my friends gift “Ryley” and the dragons when done πŸ™‚

Hannah
                              Participant

Nice job on Pistachio! That green looks great πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

tig3r06
                                Participant

Here’s my friends gift “Ryley”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 171 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.