fbpx

My First PYO and more. Gallery created also.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone My First PYO and more. Gallery created also.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    tig3r06
    Participant

Thank you gardenninja 😊  i hope i recover quickly too!

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Good Luck with your surgery this Friday, Tig3r!
        Thoughts and Prayers for a speedy recovery!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

tig3r06
        Participant

Thank you Ela_hara!

pipsxlch
          Participant

Yay it wasn’t your heart! I had to have mine out in February, after 3 days of vomiting. I had mine out early/mid afternoon and was up and about that evening. I never had to take any pain meds, it never hurt. So prayers your surgery goes as well as GardenNinja’s and mine did!

Landipan
            Participant

Sending good vibes your way, may the recovery be fast!

*Formerly meowmix101
              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

tig3r06
              Participant

Thank you both of you 😊

Tiger hipp is close to being done. Going to be a not too crazy fantasy tiger.

Suzanne-Marie
                Participant

So glad it’s not cardiac Tiger; keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for your surgery on Friday.
                  Is there anything I can can do to help you pre-op or post-op??
                  A dear friend of mine had her GB removed a couple of years ago; it went really, really well; she had very little pain and felt so much better after.
                  I think it’s going to go really well for you,too.
                  Warmest☀️ Hugs💗!!

tig3r06
                  Participant

Thank you so much suzanne-marie!  That’s so kind of you. Your surgery is coming up soon too.  Hope you have a great recovery and makes you feel better also 😊

I’m loving all these stories of good recovery and feeling better.  It’s no fun right now, I want the gallbladder gone 😝

Scarletdrite
                    Participant

I had my gall bladder out a couple years ago and I’m definitely happy never to get stones again but it did come with its own issues. I have a lot of digestive issues now and although I think I finally found a balance of meds and diet. Hope you’re surgery goes well thankfully it’s super routine now!

tig3r06
                      Participant

Thank you scarletdrite!

And here is Fantig3r I   Well, waiting to dry some more and then put in the eyes and jewels then ready for ebay.  She has light copper and copper on the fins and mane. On the white under tail/fin and dusted over the tail is rose gold opal magic. I mixed my own orange and it turned out brighter than what i want for a natural tiger i think.

pipsxlch
                        Participant

I especially love how you did the rock! It looks very real.

I’ve spoken to several people since getting my gallbladder out about dietary issues. My mother gas been unable to handle greasy or fatty foods since; a friend can’t handle greens. Another has a problem with dairy. I haven’t found anything yet that I can’t handle, unless it’s a tiny bit less tolerance of spicy stuff. One thing that has changed is that I can’t eat late or I’ll spend the night reswallowing my dinner no matter how bland it was or small a meal. It really seems to hit everyone who has a cholecystectomy different.

merrillannwhite
                          Participant

My father had his gall bladder out and I don’t think he has any digestive issues.  But either way, you can live without a gall bladder, not without a heart.  Glad it wasn’t cardiac.  Prayers for an easy surgery and swift recovery.

tig3r06
                            Participant

Thank you all.  All i know right now is i can barely eat anything so i would love the gallbladder out…like yesterday or when the attack happened lol.

Here’s Fantig3r I finished!  Metallic tan eyes and colorado shimmer swarovski.  He’s on ebay for a 1 day auction as 3 would have cut it too close to surgery.

tig3r06
                              Participant

I’m back! At least for winter break anyway, so until January 6th. The classes I’m taking for the Pre-med Laboratory Science Program are pretty intense, summer classes were crazy! I finally finished the pet portrait I promised, but won’t post that until the owner gets her.

But here’s the Siamese #1 kitsune I just put on ebay and a preview of the little dragon I’m working on that will be named Hera’s Winter (there’s blue iridesence so far and doesnt show in photos well). If the dragon turns out how I want I may paint other sculpts in Hera’s Winter scheme.

IMG_2019-12-13_16-41-54

IMG_2019-12-13_16-42-29

Bodine
                                Participant

Beautiful as always.
                                  (Pm me about your symptoms please dear,thanks.)

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 171 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.