My First PYO and more. Gallery created also.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone My First PYO and more. Gallery created also.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    dragonmedley
    Participant

He’s amazing!!!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

tig3r06
      Participant

Thank you so much Dragonmedleyย  ๐Ÿ˜Š

tig3r06
        Participant

Work in progress:ย  The Great Sand Sea.ย  Like Vesuvius was prelude to the Olympians, Sand Sea is prelude to a set of Egyptian Gods and Goddesses.ย  I just need to decide maybe the top 10 as there are something like 114 of them lol.ย  Sorry for the tablet camera photo not showing colors well…

Suzanne-Marie
          Participant

I can see the sand look already !!
            Looks really promising !!
            The custom hippocampus you did for me the sand base came out so beautiful and perfect !!
            Luv luv mine!!
            Your finished art work could be in a beautiful gallery showing !!
            Can hardly wait for your ESTY store to open!!
            Can I be there to help you cut the ribbon?? LOL !!
            Warm Hugs!!

tig3r06
            Participant

Hey love, when you can you can send your requests to me so I can do those too ๐Ÿ’žย  i found the pics of your friends dog on my tablet.

Maybe after the holidays I can order a round of hipps to fill the etsy store and start it ๐Ÿ˜Š

StormDancer
              Participant

Can’t wait to see The Great Sand Sea finished.

Looking for:
                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Zexious
                Participant

Tig – The Great Sand Sea is already wonderful looking! What colors are you thinking for the tail?
                  I think an Egyptian Deity theme is awesome. But how will you ever narrow them down!?

I can’t wait to see you make progress :D!

Rylorien
                  Participant

While there’s not much on Ol’ Sandy yet, I definitely look forward to seeing progress and completion! There’s a lot you can do with neutral tones and sandy browns go so well with so many things.

I absolutely loved your Greek pantheon set so I cannot wait to see your Egyptian one. If I’m allowed to make a suggestion: I’d love to see Bast, Anubis, Isis, Ra, and Set in your pantheon (those are kind of staples, I think) but also Sobek. I bet you could do amazing things with a crocodile god. ^_^

Kata
                    Participant

Here are my two paint your owns ๐Ÿ™‚ I waited for a long long time to have money to order these things at last. But I was SO happy when I got them and they are just as wonderful as I hoped they would be. I painted the gryphon like the mounts in world of warcraft ๐Ÿ˜€ย pyogriffon

Kata
                      Participant

I could only load one photo so here is my little dragon as well ๐Ÿ™‚ one day I will maybe have another bigger dragon. Sadly you can’t see the actual metallic shine of the scales in the photo very well.pyo dragon

tig3r06
                        Participant

Ok, mostly moved, organized and have my paints ๐Ÿ˜Š

Only drawback is on this last tuesday paramedics were called for me at work because i had severe chest pains, drenched in sweat and dizzy that came on suddenly while with a customer.ย  Trip to Sacred Heart ER and thankfully not my heart after tons of tests.ย  My gallbladder no longer wants to be with me so it gets removed this coming Fri 29th.

So I’m painting up a tiger to throw on ebay before surgery for some spare money.ย  Might be natural, might be fantasy, not sure yet and I will paint more similar ones.ย  Rylorien, I promise our one on one trade is next and I’m also going to continue on with the egyptians and The Great Sand Sea.ย  Possibly painting random things too.ย  Once i recover anyway…

etruscan
                          Participant

Oh my – best wishes for a successful surgery and quick recovery!

StormDancer
                            Participant

So glad your heart is ok! Best wishes for a quick recovery from the upcoming surgery!

Looking for:
                              "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

tig3r06
                              Participant

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š

GardenNinja
                                Participant

Ugh! Gall bladder attacks are horrible. It has been a lot of years since mine had to come out. It was laparascopic (probably spelled that wrong). I recovered very quickly. I had the surgery in the late evening, and was walking around by mid-day the next day. I still had to take it easy for a few days. I hope you recover as quickly as I did!

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 171 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.