fbpx

My First PYO and more. Gallery created also.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone My First PYO and more. Gallery created also.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 171 total)
  • Author
    tig3r06
    Participant

Apollo, one of his animals is the dolphin so I painted him like a silvery dolphin with rays of sun on waves and golden hair.

Landipan
      Participant

I like the gold around the eyes, it’s a nice touch!

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

tig3r06
        Participant

I like the gold around the eyes, it’s a nice touch!

Thank you!!!

Adaneth
          Participant

Oh, wow! I LOVE your Apollo! :love: Nice work!

Adaneth
            Participant

Oh, wow! I LOVE your Apollo! :love: Nice work!

tig3r06
              Participant

It’s been awhile, depression kicked my buns for a bit. Here is Artemis almost finished and Demeter in progress bArtemis and Demeter
                They r in my gallery if cannot be viewed here.

tig3r06
                Participant

Artemis and Demeter are loaded into my gallery. Trying to get a pic to load here. Below is Demeter and woo hoo got the pic to show unlike above. Demeter is painted like her flowers narcissus and daffodil.

Demeter

tig3r06
                  Participant

Here’s Artemis (painted like one of her animals, a deer) now that I figured out how to post pics. I also noticed some of my images in this thread didn’t roll over with the new system so jus check out my gallery to see older paints ๐Ÿ™‚
                    Artemis

Marianne
                    Participant

Wow, those are beautiful!! You are making me want to order one myself but I’m afraid, haha! Do you use a brush or an airbrush on the tips of the fins?

tig3r06
                      Participant

Thank u!!! U should order one! It’s so fun painting them! I use a couple different brushes. I’ve never tried or used an airbrush before. The orange was very hard to blend though, it was so vibrant.

Marianne
                        Participant

Wow, they looks fantastic. What gorgeous creatures. ๐Ÿ™‚

Landipan
                          Participant

Love the deer Hipp! Also that orange with the cream is beautiful color combo!!

*Formerly meowmix101
                            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

tig3r06
                            Participant

Here’s Hermes, Guide to the Underworld. He has Dreaming Tree Studio “Frostbite” eyes. I painted him ghost like with a very very light silver grey to white face and legs. The tail gunmetal, iridescent silver and iridescent white layers. And added an extra clear crystal on his tail fin because he needed a little extra. I couldn’t bring myself to use any interference color like I have the others. He just glows in person off the very dark base I did as he is in the Underworld. Had fun with this one, but geez it was a bugger to blend.
                              Hermes
                              Hermes
                              Hermes

etruscan
                              Participant

Very nice. I had wondered how you would handle “Hermes”. ๐Ÿ™‚

tig3r06
                                Participant

Thank you etruscan! Thank you for giving Demeter a new home ๐Ÿ™‚ She was real hard to let go. And I do have a couple gods/goddess left that might be difficult too. At one point I do need to keep a hippo for myself lol, but it will be after the Olympians.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 171 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.