fbpx

More Grab Bag Young Unicorns?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody More Grab Bag Young Unicorns?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Katrina
    Participant

I also would love them to have names. The name can change your entire perception of them and gives them a unique personality. If she has trouble coming up with names we could start a suggestion thread. I for one have lots of ideas!

rock-reader
      Participant

Candycorn young unicorns would be great! However, with the limited number (perfectly understandable as it is) there is going to be one mad stampede!!!
        Oh, well, its back to living on the website day and night….

Linda
        Participant

I would love to get a young unicorn grab bag. But, I would like also if you start a grab bag for the dragons.

etruscan
          Participant

I would love to get a young unicorn grab bag. But, I would like also if you start a grab bag for the dragons.

The Grab Bag dragon sculpt is supposed to be almost done. He is a little guy (on the right in this photo from the Windstone Facebook page):

Test painted Mini Keeper and the Hoarder

Posted by Windstone Editions on Friday, March 1, 2013

Linda
            Participant

OH, that is great I can’t wait for them to come out.

Melody
              Keymaster

Wow, what amazing news! I can hardly wait for them :bigsmile:

Will Chessie be naming them all like the last two times? I know it must be time-consuming, but it is so fun to refer to a particular unicorn by its generally crazy or cute name and have everyone know who you’re talking about!

I have been trying to convince Chessie that she needs to do the live stream and name the young unicorns again, but she’s really busy these days with full time college and her tutoring job. :p
                We do need to name them all though.

I am SO excited for these, I hope I’ll be able to get one! I’d LOVE a Lichen one to match our babies!

Kim
                Blocked

Do I get one because I posted the idea? Hopefully I can! What date or month should we expect them so I can save up?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Do I get one because I posted the idea? Hopefully I can! What date or month should we expect them so I can save up?

Yes agreed, give us warning (and maybe a price guideline, since the babies went up a tad in price a few bathes back) so we can have money ready!

fatalbeauty
                  Participant

Yes agreed, give us warning (and maybe a price guideline, since the babies went up a tad in price a few bathes back) so we can have money ready!

disagree, it’s better to have no warnings though so we don’t mob the store…I prefer no warning…..I like the surprise and be able to order without having a “heart attack” trying to order quickly when the store is mobbed….

4 things I'm looking for:
                    1. Mother Meerkat
                    2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                    3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                    4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Sikek
                    Participant

Oh very exciting!
                      I hope I can get one, although it won’t surprise me if I miss out. Sounds like these are going to be very popular!

disagree, it’s better to have no warnings though so we don’t mob the store…I prefer no warning…..I like the surprise and be able to order without having a “heart attack” trying to order quickly when the store is mobbed….

Opposite for me. I’m having a heart attack as soon as I realize there were grab bags in the store, no warning, don’t know how long they have been listed, will I be able to get one, iPad glitches, find a computer…there isn’t one around, start up old lap top…aarrgghhh why is it taking so long to start…..they are going to sell out!!!! Heart racing! Noooooo!

A warning, even if just a date, would give me at least time to make sure the laptop is on and I could have a chance to get one. Thanks!

Jenny
                      Participant

Oh man – all of this is exciting – especially young unicorn candy corn grab bags – and the mini dragons! *_*

Misty
                        Participant

I wouldn’t mind knowing at least the week they are going to come out. >.< I can't lurk near the computer too much, I don't get anything done! lol

I wouldn’t mind knowing at least the week they are going to come out. >.< I can't lurk near the computer too much, I don't get anything done! lol

Yes agreed- even if not the exact date, since we don’t want the stampede to crash the site, just the week they are happening.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.