fbpx

More Grab Bag Young Unicorns?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody More Grab Bag Young Unicorns?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Jinya
    Participant

I’d love to see Reptanglian Rainbow Lichens, Rainbow Nettuce, Rainbow Stained Glass Lace with curls and swirls! Bicolor eyes with multicolor manes and tales! Make em as far from “normal” as you can imagine! Please : >

Hannah
      Participant

I’d like it if they keep it mostly a secret when they are going to release. I wouldn’t mind a general idea – IE “They won’t be ready for another month”, but I certainly do not think they should give us a date, or even a week that they will be out. The way they have been released lately causes SO much less stress in my life, and I’m sure in theirs as well.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

fatalbeauty
        Participant

I’d like it if they keep it mostly a secret when they are going to release. I wouldn’t mind a general idea – IE “They won’t be ready for another month”, but I certainly do not think they should give us a date, or even a week that they will be out. The way they have been released lately causes SO much less stress in my life, and I’m sure in theirs as well.

ditto, and the fact that they stay in the store for hours instead of only oh 30 minutes is much better….

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

scenceable
          Participant

I don’t mind them not saying the date, but maybe the price? I’m assuming they’ll be over $200 this time but it’d be nice to know how much abouts to set aside, even just a range. ๐Ÿ™‚

Falcolf
            Participant

Yes, price would be helpful for those who have to save up! ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Agreed. “Probably in May,” etc., is all the notice that is needed. It’s easier on the servers, and easier on us. Word travels plenty fast enough, and the longer time they’re in the store, the more people will get a chance to participate.

A price range would be nice, or at least an upper end limit that would give us an idea of what to plan for. But regardless, I’m in on this one!

Kim
              Blocked

I would love to know a week maybe that they would be ready since I work late now at my new job and probably won’t be able to check e-mails much unless I know what days to check for them.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                Participant

YAY!I want a young for sure.Here’s hoping luck stays with me.
                  Here’s a thought.No horns?Why not fill in the horn’s hole and make real horses?Just a thought ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Chloe
                  Participant

Here’s a thought.No horns?Why not fill in the horn’s hole and make real horses?Just a thought ๐Ÿ™‚

You know….I would be okay with this, too…. ๐Ÿ™‚

etruscan
                    Participant

Except real horses have solid hooves. If Melody is going to resculpt the head and the hooves, she might as well make a new horn and rework the head so it fits.

Chloe
                      Participant

Except real horses have solid hooves. If Melody is going to resculpt the head and the hooves, she might as well make a new horn and rework the head so it fits.

**headslap** D’oh. :tired:

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

I’d love to see Reptanglian Rainbow Lichens, Rainbow Nettuce, Rainbow Stained Glass Lace with curls and swirls! Bicolor eyes with multicolor manes and tales! Make em as far from “normal” as you can imagine! Please : >

^ THIS! 0.o

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

Is it so bad to glue the horn in upon arrival? I wouldn’t mind them being shipped with the horn separate and then you glue it in yourself. We all do it for PYO eyes and the PYO Uni horns… seems like a really easy thing to do and a step to skip at the factory to save time.

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

etruscan
                            Participant

Is it so bad to glue the horn in upon arrival? I wouldn’t mind them being shipped with the horn separate and then you glue it in yourself. We all do it for PYO eyes and the PYO Uni horns… seems like a really easy thing to do and a step to skip at the factory to save time.

I can see why you would be comfortable gluing in a horn – it would be a snap after repairing and painting Windstones. ๐Ÿ™‚ However, I would hate it … major stress and apprehension. The poor unicorn could wait forever for his horn to be glued in!

Bodine
                              Participant

Glueing in the horns is no hassle but isn’t the problem not enough horns? In pewter or in gold,both are excellent and some look better in silver.
                                I could deal with the split hooves.Afterall,we are in fantasyland. ๐Ÿ˜‰
                                I have a rp mother uni that came without a horn[ebay]and I cleaned it up and put a gemstone in it.I just say.She’s special,she has a “magical gem.”
                                Just throwing some ideas out there.Most of us love the Equines so anyway they want to do it is fine with me.The more the merrier ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.