fbpx

More Grab Bag Young Unicorns?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody More Grab Bag Young Unicorns?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I was lucky enough to get a unicorn from the last batch of grab bag unicorns and this batch that just came out but these are my first grab bag babies and I have been looking at all the young unicorns out there that I never had a chance to get wishing I could get one to match my babies. I know there are lots more pieces being worked on that will be coming out but is there a chance we will see more grab bag young unicorns come out again, especially ones in fantasy or candycorn colours? I would love one! Also are white young unicorns going to come into stock again too at some point?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Erika
      Participant

I’m with you on that, I didn’t even know Windstones were still around the last time Youngs came out, and I’d love a chance at a GB, or even a slate grulla to match the baby I’ve got.

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

I’d love to see a new batch of GB youngs as well… but I dunno how Windstone sits with GB Young horns? Might be the reason why they’ve not made an appearance, I know the baby uni horn stock has been good so far, hence why we keep seeing them show up 🙂

Hannah
          Participant

Last I knew – Kay is correct – they didn’t have enough horns to make any more grab bag young unis. I don’t THINK the situation has changed with the horns yet because I think Windstone would throw a party about it XD but, we can hope!

Maybe if there’s enough interest in Grab Bag Youngs with pewter horns..?

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

fatalbeauty
            Participant

Maybe if there’s enough interest in Grab Bag Youngs with pewter horns..?

pewter would be fine by me if it meant more unicorns!

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

rock-reader
              Participant

I think that painted pewter horns would go very well with fantasy and/or candycorn colors in the Young Unicorns. They may, in fact, look better than gold.

Melody
                Keymaster

I was lucky enough to get a unicorn from the last batch of grab bag unicorns and this batch that just came out but these are my first grab bag babies and I have been looking at all the young unicorns out there that I never had a chance to get wishing I could get one to match my babies. I know there are lots more pieces being worked on that will be coming out but is there a chance we will see more grab bag young unicorns come out again, especially ones in fantasy or candycorn colours? I would love one! Also are white young unicorns going to come into stock again too at some point?

We have about 90 young unicorn horns left, so I will paint a batch of 90 young unicorns in candy corn colors. Then that’s it, unless we can get more horns somehow.
                  We haven’t retired white unicorns, but since we don’t have horns for the adults, and the babies are so popular as grab bags, I haven’t been bothering to paint the white ones.

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

We have got to do something about the horn situation. Must have more unicorns! (My poor pocket book :()

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

We have got to do something about the horn situation. Must have more unicorns! (My poor pocket book :()

yes, must have more unicorn horns made! need some more unis!

4 things I'm looking for:
                      1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Jinya
                      Participant

We have about 90 young unicorn horns left, so I will paint a batch of 90 young unicorns in candy corn colors. Then that’s it, unless we can get more horns somehow.
                        We haven’t retired white unicorns, but since we don’t have horns for the adults, and the babies are so popular as grab bags, I haven’t been bothering to paint the white ones.

Wait.. WHAT! SQUEEE! Young unicorns in CANDY CORN COLORS!!!
                        Yes please, yes please, Yes Please!
                        OH I gotta have one!

(I think it would be fun to have GBB Kandy Kirins too though!)

Wait.. WHAT! SQUEEE! Young unicorns in CANDY CORN COLORS!!!
                        Yes please, yes please, Yes Please!
                        OH I gotta have one!

(I think it would be fun to have GBB Kandy Kirins too though!)

Oooh kandi kirins! Yes!!! And they might not hit the pocketbook as much!

Amy
                        Participant

yes, must have more unicorn horns made! need some more unis!

Yes. The horn issue has gone on for far too long. I know it’ll be a pain to take care of, but if ya’ll just beasted through whatever process needs to be done to deal with it I think all involved would be happier for it.

Kim
                          Blocked

Oh yes, I would be so excited to get a young unicorn! And yes at some point if you ever do grab bag kirins too that would be awesome as well!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Sarah
                            Participant

oooh I’d love a Grab Bay Young Uni!!! 😀

Lupuslunae
                              Participant

Wow, what amazing news! I can hardly wait for them :bigsmile:

Will Chessie be naming them all like the last two times? I know it must be time-consuming, but it is so fun to refer to a particular unicorn by its generally crazy or cute name and have everyone know who you’re talking about!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 57 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.