fbpx

*Meowmix101's PYOs*

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone *Meowmix101's PYOs*

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 581 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

Thank you all so much! I still have a long way to go on this kitty, I keep stalling out and have to set it away so I can regroup and figure out how to tackle each part.

The hardest part is coming up, where I paint the designs! I’m hoping to pull off a cranes and cherry blossom motif, I found a picture of a beautiful furisode with cranes and sakura and I’d love to emulate that on this guy, we’ll see how that goes though since I’ve never tried it before x’D

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Kujacker
      Participant

Oh gosh yes, do want X3 he’ll look amazing! I’ll have to start stalking the classifies for him lol

Landipan
        Participant

Haha, I’m glad you like the idea! But first we’ll have to see if I can accomplish such a feat…X’D

*Formerly meowmix101

Zexious
          Participant

I think that’ll be wonderful! Look to actual clothes for inspiration <3

Safire_blue
            Participant

Beautiful kitty!  Looking forward to seeing it done!

dragonmedley
              Participant

Ok, it’s freaky how glass-like the eyes are!

I can’t wait to see the kimono 🙂

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Landipan
                Participant

Aw thank you guys!

I’ve started on the little flowers and dang, they are tedious! I may go blind by the time I’m done with this cat lol.

*Formerly meowmix101

Hannah
                  Participant

Woah, that is such a cool design idea for these guys! I have had two of them sitting in my closet for way too long because I’ve lacked the inspiration to do something cool with them. I love the design around the eyes, and the way that you’ve painted the eyes themselves! This is going to be fantastic 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                    Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Landipan
                    Participant

Thank you Hannah! I was going through tumblr looked at a bunch of kimono,yukata, and furisode designs and thought it’d be so fun(and challenging) to try and re-create the look of one of them on a sushi cat!

*Formerly meowmix101

Landipan
                      Participant

This is where we’re at now with the Sushi cat, There are some flowers and I’m kind of thinking about nixing the crane idea, might be too ambitious right now, but I may try it out anyway(I can always paint over it if I hate it right?). Also, I’ve kind of have stalled on the Obi belt/wrap so I’m trying to set her away so I don’t drive myself crazy. Maybe a day or two away will help me figure out what I want to do with it….

*Formerly meowmix101

Bodine
                        Participant

That is gorgeous! Your Avatar name is a perfect fit for it I think.You just made me decide I want to do a pair for my daughter.Her bday is in July,hope they have some available.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Landipan
                          Participant

Thank you Bodine! Hopefully the other Sushi cat comes back in stock in time for your daughter, surely it will!

*Formerly meowmix101

StormDancer
                            Participant

Wow! She is fantastic! I dont normally care for that particular sculpt, but your paint job is just perfect for it!

Looking for:
                              "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

etruscan
                              Participant

She’s beautiful!

tig3r06
                                Participant

I love it!  Fantastic work 😊

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 581 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.