fbpx

*Meowmix101's PYOs*

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone *Meowmix101's PYOs*

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 581 total)
  • Author
    Zexious
    Participant

Yas, girl! That sushi cat is adorbs!

What colors are you thinking for your newest ‘victims’? 😉

Landipan
      Participant

For the Kitsune, I’m thinking I want to do a either some sort of red morph like a ‘burgundy gold’ morph, OR maybe a platinum color? All my other kitsune have been dark colors like cross foxes or silvers, so I really want to try to get a lighter colored fox done. OR if I’m not feeling the way the natural scheme is coming out I may go for a fantasy color. As always you never know if I’m going to change the entire idea halfway through painting!

Btw, for those interested in color inspiration for red fox color morphs, this website has lots of good color explanations for all the shades bred foxes can come in: http://www.foxfanatic.com/red-fox-color-guide.html

For the Sushi cat, I want to try doing a kimono motif, with sakura flowers or cranes, depends on how difficult the small details turn out to be when I dive in. It will be an experiment, as I haven’t tried painting pictures on sculpts before and certainly not so small! Will be very interesting to see if I can get any where near the ideas in my head! I just bought new detailing brushes so it’s time to put them to work! >:3

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Landipan
        Participant

Progress of the face of my first Sushi Cat! I like it so far, I am thinking of changing the eyes a bit, but it’s kind of a pain to do so I may not(I may lol) …. Also, I hope the lil eyebrow dots don’t look wounds….xD. The makeup is supposed to be like traditional geisha makeup.

*Formerly meowmix101

Ela_Hara
          Participant

She looks nice so far!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Landipan
            Participant

Thank you Ela!

*Formerly meowmix101

Zexious
              Participant

Landipan — I love, love, love her face! I actually think her eyes are quite lovely. They’re a little “anime-ish”, but I think they suit her!

I also think the eyebrows are great; I don’t think they look like wounds at all. You totally convey the geisha look. And, even for people who aren’t familiar with what geisha makeup looks like, colored brows are somewhat common these days, so I think you’re good!

I can’t wait to see the rest of her 8)

Landipan
                Participant

Thank you Zexious! I did the eyes to look like Alolan Vulpix’s eyes, so definitely anime inspired.

Today I’m tackling the body, here’s hoping things go smoothly!

*Formerly meowmix101

Suzanne-Marie
                  Participant

Landipan, luv luv how you did her face and eyes !!
                    Very, very well done !!!
                    Warm Hugs !!!

Landipan
                    Participant

Thank you Suzanne!

Here’s a bit of where we’re at now. I don’t think I love the collar yet, so that still needs to be adjusted but I’m getting there!

And once I have the collar figured out, I’m going to start on the Kimono/furisode design I have in mind, I’m looking forward to it!

*Formerly meowmix101

Kujacker
                      Participant

Wow, he looks amazing! The paint looks so smooth. I don’t think I could ever paint one of these cats just because of how smooth they are. Will he be for sale when completed?

Landipan
                        Participant

Thank you Kujacker, I’ve been trying to always keep in mind to keep the paint thinned out so it doesn’t clump up too much! And yes, this little sushi kitty will be for sale when done.

*Formerly meowmix101

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

Wow! She’s wonderful!
                            You’ve got tons of patience and talent to work with building up all those thin paint layers. And it is so worth it – fabulous job so far! Those eyes are going to have so much depth.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

StormDancer
                            Participant

You’ve done a fantastic job! I always love the attention to detail you do. Cant wait to see her done.

Looking for:
                              "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Zexious
                              Participant

What a gorgeous little sushi cat!!

As everyone else said, I love her eyes! They’re so very expressive <3 Keep up the amazing work!

Kujacker
                                Participant

Awesome. I’m really interested in him, so I’ll have to stay on the look out 🙂 can’t wait to see what he looks like when completed.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 581 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.