*Meowmix101's PYOs*

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone *Meowmix101's PYOs*

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 581 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

Awww, thank you so much everyone! This makes me feel so great, every time I finish any kind of art project I always look at it so critically and am never sure it’s good enough, but y’all are making me feel so good about my first PYO!

This little foxy has found a new home with a very sweet forum member!

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

MandBsMom
      Participant

Love it!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

bayoudragon
        Participant

That… is… STUNNING! I love the contrast and details in the fur. Beautiful!!

Landipan
          Participant

Awww, thanks!!!!! That makes me so happy! *Big hugs*

*Formerly meowmix101

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

I can’t stop looking at the fur! That’s amazing! 🙂
              The only part I see that you may try differently in the future is not having such a straight cut across on the tail tip (between the black and the white) but give it a lil curve with the tail 🙂 but that is the ONLY thing I see on it to critique, lol 🙂 the fur is just amazing!

Landipan
              Participant

Thank you! And I agree! I think next time I want to work on my blending more too, I’m so jealous of how others get such a nice soft blend between colors! I think that will be my main goal to tackle next.

*Formerly meowmix101

That looks so great! The fur effect came out very well. For a first try I’d definitely call it a success. 🙂

SilverDragon
                Participant

Very nice! The kitsune is one of my favorite PYOs to paint. 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
                  Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

darjeb
                  Participant

Looks like you did a great job

Aggie83
                    Participant

Hehehe, I am the lucky new owner of this lovely little guy and he is even more gorgeous in person. The detail is stunning.

Meowmix101 – you did a FANTASTIC job.

jmoore
                      Participant

Congratulations! 🙂

Landipan
                        Participant

Hehehe, I am the lucky new owner of this lovely little guy and he is even more gorgeous in person. The detail is stunning.

Meowmix101 – you did a FANTASTIC job.

It was such a pleasure meeting you! Thank you SO much, It truly made me feel so happy that you loved my lil fox so much, I hope your daughters enjoy him as well!

I can NOT wait for my new PYO Uni and Foo Pup to get here, I already have lots of ideas and color palettes going through my brain for them each! I just need to get some more paint colors now lol.

*Formerly meowmix101

Landipan
                          Participant

My PYO Unicorn and Foo pup have landed! And oh my goodness they’re so much more awesome in person than I even expected! I can’t wait to paint them, I have so many ideas I just have to narrow it down now lol. One thing though, does the Unicorn always come with the horn already glued in, just curious, as I thought I read somewhere that it we had to glue it in ourselves?

Huge thanks to Aggie83 for doing this swap with me! And THANK YOU for throwing in the Foo Pup, I didn’t realize how much I’d love the lil guy until I had him in my palm!

EDIT: OMG, I just looking closer in my packing slip and found a Fuzzy!!! My very first Fuzzy, and it’s so perfect for me, it’s blue with purple bead eyes and a sparkly star on it head, I love it!

*Formerly meowmix101

Prezaurian
                            Participant

Every PYO unicorn I have ever gotten had its horn already glued in. And the one time I insisted on pulling it out so I could prime and paint it was nerve wracking! I’m wondering if next time I order one I can ask for it not to be glued in already.

Edit: I think I’m going to ask that right now. If you’re interested I can let you know what I find out.

Landipan
                              Participant

Every PYO unicorn I have ever gotten had its horn already glued in. And the one time I insisted on pulling it out so I could prime and paint it was nerve wracking! I’m wondering if next time I order one I can ask for it not to be glued in already.

Edit: I think I’m going to ask that right now. If you’re interested I can let you know what I find out.

Yeah, let us know what you learn about the horn! I’d be very interested to hear what they say.

*Formerly meowmix101

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 581 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.