fbpx

LAST CALL! Swap time, everyone

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps LAST CALL! Swap time, everyone

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

That is a lovely set up you have started there. 🙂 Very nice.

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

I am in the same with Hannah. I want to enter, but I might be a late commer cause I need to make sure I’ll be able to do it. I have two windstone projects that really need to at least get started for me to enter.

Grayfire_artz
        Participant

I am in the same with Hannah. I want to enter, but I might be a late commer cause I need to make sure I’ll be able to do it. I have two windstone projects that really need to at least get started for me to enter.

dito with me to

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

I still have a butt load of repair work I have to do, so I really can’t justify entering this time around either.

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

dragonmedley
            Participant

Swaps are like chips or chocolate: you don’t rationalize it, you don’t justify it, you just have it 🙂

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

twindragonsmum
              Participant

I entered! don’t know about me boyohs yet. I’ve not been home for several weeks…

twindragonsmum

tdm

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

Hay Dmedely, is it possible that we could get the ship date set to late november or early december? I really want to enter but this summer was something nasty for me with painting, I really need to get the stuff that has been waiting since the spring started or done first. If the date is set back for shipping, I know I could do it.
                  I think this is similar for other artists.

Hannah
                  Participant

Hay Dmedely, is it possible that we could get the ship date set to late november or early december? I really want to enter but this summer was something nasty for me with painting, I really need to get the stuff that has been waiting since the spring started or done first. If the date is set back for shipping, I know I could do it.
                    I think this is similar for other artists.

Hear hear! It feels too “soon” from the last one, but I’m sure it’s not – I’ve just been incredibly busy >< As it stands right now I wouldn't be comfortable entering since I still have people waiting on stuff.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                    Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

littleironhorse
                    Participant

I personally have no objection to the delivery date being postponed, it would be nice if it allowed for more people to get in on this.

dragonmedley
                      Participant

I have absolutely no objections to postponing the ship date. Would Nov. 30 be better for everyone?

Kujacker
                        Participant

A later ship date would work for me as well. Would give me more time to catch up and make sure I have proper time for the swap piece.

KoishiiKitty
                          Participant

I do like that a lot better. I will be entering as soon as I figure out what I would like and what I could paint. I really do love these swaps.

Kujacker
                            Participant

Sent my information in.

dragonmedley
                              Participant

I’m not ignoring anyone, I just haven’t turned on my computer. I have a few emails that I haven’t acknowledged; will do all, so responding and updating the dates, tomorrow.

I have both my email accounts linked to my iPad, hence I know who sent me what, but my Excel sheet is on the good ol’ laptop (in case anyone wonders how I can possibly post here without turning on a computer).

Grayfire_artz
                                Participant

heehee i sent mine in :3

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 152 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.