fbpx

LAST CALL! Swap time, everyone

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps LAST CALL! Swap time, everyone

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Mine’s all finished. My fiance almost doesn’t want me to let this one go. πŸ˜€

kitsunelady
      Participant

I just want to thank drag0nfeathers for finding that sparkly spray at Autozone. I went by ours and got some, and it’s awesome! <3

Hmm, just enough time to draw a little COA card, too…

bayoudragon
        Participant

Mine’s all finished. My fiance almost doesn’t want me to let this one go. πŸ˜€

I don’t want to let mine go either! LOL! XD

pegasus4240
          Participant

Done! Yay! I don’t let him go now, though. Darn things. πŸ™‚

-- Angie

Kujacker
            Participant

Still not finished… but he will be. Got sick on Friday, so my weekend was spent in bed.

dragonmedley
              Participant

I emailed everyone the shipping address. No shuffling around (though I had to some poking). You can ship now, or wait until the 30th. Remember that things take longer to get to and from Canada, unless you want to dish out for the teleporting option πŸ™‚

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Azurielle
                Participant

I shipped mine! But it’s going to Canada, so it might take a bit.

Keeper of the Fledgings

Lokie
                  Participant

Ahhhhhh! I was clear coating mine outside with spray sealer and some black fuzz must have been blowing by in the path of the spray at the exact same time because I’ve got some on my piece. On a lighter colored area! Ugh, now I have to wait for it to dry and sand and repaint the area. =(

I’m going to avoid this thread until my swap arrives so I don’t get any unintentional clues from posts who might be painting for me. I’m super excited! *checks mail* Is it here yet? No =( LOL

Kujacker
                    Participant

Mine should go out tonight. So… if you get a box covered with ferrets… No surprise, it’s from me. πŸ™‚

littleironhorse
                      Participant

I may have to wait a few days before shipping as the clear coat doesn’t feel quite ready yet. Not tacky really, but as if it would scratch easily. But I’ll make sure to use a service that will get it to its new home quickly. πŸ™‚

Packed up and going out tomorrow!

Packed up and going out tomorrow!

bayoudragon
                        Participant

Yep, mine too! I apologize to my swapee for the dog hair stuck in the tape. They kept being nosy. XD

Grayfire_artz
                          Participant

Koko and I still have to pack ours…well she still needs to take decent photos ;D will have ours out soonish though πŸ˜€

Grayfire_artz
                            Participant

got ours shipped :3 I can’t wait πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 152 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.