LAST CALL! Swap time, everyone

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps LAST CALL! Swap time, everyone

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 152 total)
  • Author
    Rachel
    Participant

Shipped mine today! *bites nails*

bayoudragon
      Participant

I went ahead and paid the couple extra dollars for priority. My swapee should receive theirs on Friday! πŸ™‚

I so can’t wait to see everyone’s pieces. It’s like opening presents every time a pic is posted. :bigsmile:

Rachel
        Participant

D’oh! I just realized that I forgot to include my note and my inspiration picture with my PYO. Gah! I hope my swapee forgives me. I will post the inspiration picture on the thread when the PYO arrives at my swapee.

dragonmedley
          Participant

D’oh! I just realized that I forgot to include my note and my inspiration picture with my PYO. Gah! I hope my swapee forgives me. I will post the inspiration picture on the thread when the PYO arrives at my swapee.

Once, I was so eager to ship it, I forgot the card I like to include. So I had to cut open the box… Don’t feel bad!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

dragonmedley
            Participant

I went ahead and paid the couple extra dollars for priority. My swapee should receive theirs on Friday! πŸ™‚

So soon? Yikes, and here I thought I wouldn’t need to start the “show off your PYO swap” thread until Monday.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Rachel
              Participant

Once, I was so eager to ship it, I forgot the card I like to include. So I had to cut open the box… Don’t feel bad!

Hehehe. I thought about sending the note and picture separately, but I’m afraid that they’d arrive first. πŸ˜›

bayoudragon
                Participant

It’s supposed to arrive on Friday, but we all know that anything is fair game when it comes to shipping. πŸ˜‰

I don’t like my pieces floating out in the abyss any longer than they have to. LOL!

Skylover
                  Participant

I shipped mine out today as well. I was told it should arrive Friday as well. Shipping seems to have gotten slower lately, so we shall see…

pegasus4240
                    Participant

Shipped mine today..due to arrive on Tuesday. That’s a long time to wait…or so it seems. πŸ™‚

-- Angie

post office said that mine that I sent should get there by Saturday…

I am hoping that they like it! *pins and needles*

kitsunelady
                      Participant

Graahh! I ordered those eyes from Tohickan on the 20th, and they just shipped them this Monday and now they’re “delayed at the origin hub”?! UPS!!! >:0 *foams at the mouth*

Kujacker
                        Participant

So soon? Yikes, and here I thought I wouldn’t need to start the “show off your PYO swap” thread until Monday.

Mine’s due to arrive on Saturday.

Azurielle
                          Participant

Graahh! I ordered those eyes from Tohickan on the 20th, and they just shipped them this Monday and now they’re “delayed at the origin hub”?! UPS!!! >:0 *foams at the mouth*

I ordered some special eyes from another company when the swap 1st started, and after several delays, they supposedly shipped, and naturally were lost in the mail. Since it took all this time just to finish them, I knew they’d never be done in time for the swap, so I had to send my piece with the normal eyes. So disappointed!

Keeper of the Fledgings

siberakh1
                            Participant

kitsunelady – If you order from Tohickan again and are only ordering a few sets of eyes, just make a note that you’d like usps shipping. I received mine in less than a week. I didn’t see where it made sense to ship a few sets of eyes from 1 state away by ups, and they were totally fine with it. It didn’t cost much either. They came in a litte box.

KoishiiKitty
                              Participant

oh I forgot to put a note in with the one I sent about the eyes! I sent my piece with the eyes in, but they are being held in with Tacky. So you can pop them out and trade them for another pair of eyes if my swapee wants.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 152 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.